MVF Global on course for revenue milestone
MVF Global look set to hit a major revenue target, which means one thing: we celebrate. The suggestions for 'how' and 'where' are coming in from every angle.
As well as departmental targets, we have a significant revenue milestone in our sights. We look set for a bullseye, and the clock’s ticking on finding a fitting way to celebrate.
Last time we went on a family outing was when we smashed our annual targets: the Directors took us to Oxford for a punt along the river, and in the evening we enjoyed a black tie dinner in Jesus College. On paper it all sounds very classy.
Since then the company has grown substantially and while we appreciate the finer things in life, we’re looking for the right way to let our hair down. Suggestions include:
- hiring a Routemaster bus and travelling to Bavaria for a beer festival
- renting a Laird’s castle for a weekend of ceilidh dancing and whiskies
- travelling along the Grand Union canal on a flotilla of barges
- trying out a Chateau life of wine tasting in the South of France
- entering the annual Gloucester Cheese Roll (actually quite perilous)
- organising MVFstock: a home-made mini festival in the countryside
(and, an old favourite:
- going to Ibiza.)