MVF are on the lookout for a talented and driven designer to join the Brand team. This is a maternity cover role and is for 6 months at least.
The Brand team work on a variety of projects across the business and are responsible for ensuring the MVF brand and its digital brands are communicated clearly and consistently at all touch-points.
You can see some recent work done here: https://the-dots.com/pages/mvf-89223
The scope of the role will vary from working with the UI and UX teams to implement brands into a seamless digital user journeys, working on a new brand from concept and creation through to delivery, to developing guidelines and assets to ensure marketing teams have everything they need to communicate the brand as consistently and effectively as possible.
Our interview process allows us to get to know you better, both professionally and technically. It’ll also provide you with an opportunity to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do.
- Preliminary chat with our Talent Team
- Phone Screening with Senior Designer or Head of Brand
- A face-to-face interview where you will present your work and possibly do a design challenge, attended by the hiring manager and Head of Design
- Form conceptual ideas and work on development through to final artwork productions and brand identity system.
- Work with cross functional teams to implement brand design into customer experience system.
- Work with our in-house Videographers, Marketers and Communications team to create enticing rich content that unifies under a brand proposition.
- Package brand assets to ensure seamless delivery of brands across MVF marketing channels.
- Present designs and key deliverables to peers and other stakeholders.
- Provide accurate estimates for tasks you own.
- Work effectively within our Agile environment.
What Success Looks Like:
- Delivers high quality brand identities
- Enforces consistency in brand implementation with guidelines and marketing support
- Supportive of designers and active in offering feedback
- Able to articulate and communicate design decisions in an effective way
'This role is made for someone who has an eye for design, a love for digital and a passion for brand development. You'll be excited by the variety of projects that you'll be working on and helping develop brands from concept through to delivery.'
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Keen eye for smart design and is able to translate business messaging into engaging visual designs.
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Effectively communicate ideas with low fidelity sketches and able to explain design decisions to stakeholders.
- Takes ownership of tasks and has great pride in their work.
- Solicits feedback from others and is eager to find ways to improve.
- Able to identify and share the latest design trends, techniques, and technologies and their potential value to the business.
MVF is one of the world’s leading customer generation companies.
Since winning the 2013 Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing UK tech company (with 3-year average annual growth of 278%), the company has grown 7-fold in size again. We now employ over 450 people in the UK and USA, and run marketing activities in more than 100 countries.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams.
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and that is why we were voted as the best place to work in London and in the top 2 places to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2018. We are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring all of our teams are driving to be world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
- Drive to be World Class
- Work Smart, Deliver Fast
- Love Innovation
- Help Others Succeed
- Earn Trust
- Inspire Positivity