MVF is one of the UK’s leading customer generation companies. We are a rapidly growing business – we topped the Sunday Times Tech Track, and since then grew 278% per annum before tripling in size again. We now employ 400 staff in the UK and USA, and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams.
The Publishing team is responsible for all of MVF’s websites and is tasked with making sure they are all operating at a world-class standard in terms of quality and performance. The department consists of:
- Vertical brand hubs – Set the strategy for our brands and are responsible for ensuring they achieve commercial targets
- The Content team - responsible for the production of all of our content and assuring it is of the highest quality. on all of our sites and ensuring they meet their organic traffic and revenue targets
- The SEO team - is responsible for setting SEO strategy and for implementing technical SEO changes on all of our websites
- The PR & Outreach team - responsible for setting a world-class outreach strategy and securing high-value links and coverage for our websites
Working as part of the Content team, your role will be to conduct research and write high quality, informative content for one of our leading French B2B brands, www.expertmarket.fr. This content will attract users interested in the products and services we offer through organic search.
There will be an opportunity to work with departments across the company, and get to know how the Publishing team can help other teams be successful.
- Production of engaging, high-quality content that helps users make the most informed decision.
- Write new product and company reviews, how-to guides, informational and commercially oriented articles that will bring targeted, high-quality traffic to the websites.
- Update existing articles to improve their overall quality and ensure the information on the site is up-to-date, fresh and relevant.
- Liaise with line manager and brand editor to set the content strategy for the Expert Market France brand.
- Extensively use/conduct research on products we feature on the website - with the aim of becoming an expert in the topic areas you are assigned to write about.
- Fact-check, edit, revise, review and proofread work especially in response to feedback.
What Success Looks Like:
- Publishing of multiple pieces of high-quality content per week (new and updated)
- Writing new reviews and articles that generate thousands of visitors per month and that generate customers for our partners
- Volume and quality of organic traffic to new articles created
- Volume and quality of organic traffic to articles edited
- Writing reviews and articles that achieve exceptional engagement metrics (reviewed against our content quality KPIs)
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Native level proficiency in French
- A self-starter
- A passion for content and a love of writing
- Interest in Digital Marketing
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Experience of writing for an online audience essential
- Experience of working with Wordpress preferred