Due to the fluctuating demands of our business, MVF is recruiting a number of German and English Customer Generation Executives to provide a “bank” of casual workers to work on an ad hoc basis across a broad spectrum of exciting marketing campaigns. This opportunity is perfect for anyone looking for work that gives you lots of flexibility to fit around your other commitments!
You will be confident speaking to prospective customers in both English and German whilst working on a number of marketing campaigns.
What’s on offer:
As a Casual Worker you will be you will be paid at an hourly rate of £10.99 plus holiday pay. This role earns commission with our top performers earning an additional £10 commission per hour!
When will I work?
The Contact Centre is open from 8am- 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am-6pm on Saturdays and Sundays and you could be offered shifts across any of these times.
We will ask for your availability in advance, then factor this in when planning the rota. We take your availability and our business requirements to allocate your shifts. Currently the majority of our shifts are at the beginning and end of the day- for example 8am till midday or 3pm till 8pm. However, January is a peak period for us so there may be the opportunity to work additional hours.
As this is a Casual Worker role the number of hours worked per week will vary and you are not obliged to accept shifts offered- however, as we ask for your availability in advance, we try to make things as easy as possible!
The role you’ll be doing:
As a German and English Speaking Customer Generation Executive, you will be responsible for calling prospective customers- or as we call them ‘prospects.’ We do not cold call as all prospects have given us their information seeking a price comparison, we simply call them to confirm all details of their enquiry. Once we have this information we then pass this to our clients as a ‘sales ready’ lead.
You will call the prospect, start building a relationship with them, empathise with their situation and check the suitability for the product/ service they are interested in. All of this data is inputted into our bespoke systems and is then a ‘sales ready’ or ‘qualified’ lead. We then pass this information to our clients and they go on to close the sales. This is why it is so important to make sure that we ask all required questions and record all appropriate information to ensure their internal sales teams are not doubling up and prospects get the best experience.
Ideally you will have worked in a sales or customer service role, preferably on the telephone, where you have been responsible for speaking to a high volume of customers. You will be confident using online systems, databases or booking tools.
As a German and English Speaking Customer Generation Executive you will be
- Confident speaking and relating to our prospects in both German and English. You will build rapport over the telephone with ease, empathise with our prospects situation and will be able to share information quickly and concisely.
- Able to identify prospect needs and suitability for our products/ services, objection handle and provide suitable solutions.
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service by empathising with our prospects. You will ask the right questions, listen to the response and accurately record the answers.
- Target driven both in terms of number and quality- at MVF it is not simply about the number of calls that you make or the volume of leads that you qualify but also about the quality of those calls.
- A team player, proactively helping your colleagues and sharing best practice so everyone succeeds.
- A fast learner who embraces change. As we are introducing new services and adapting our approach based on data. This means that we are constantly improving the way we work so you will need to be adaptable.
- Comfortable using multiple systems and platforms, including booking software. An eye for detail is essential as we need to make sure that the correct information is shared with our partners.
- Positive and enthusiastic, able to motivate yourself and others.
If this role sounds like the right fit for you, then apply now!