MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers. We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
A bit about the team:
As the SEO Analyst, you will have a passion for data, from analysing data sets to sharing insights and telling stories! You will work collaboratively with every team in the Publishing department and make strategic recommendations to ensure our link building campaigns have a strong and measurable commercial impact.
The department consists of:
- Vertical brand hubs – Set the strategy for our brands and are responsible for ensuring they achieve commercial targets
- The Content team - responsible for the production of all of our content and assuring it is of the highest quality. on all of our sites and ensuring they meet their organic traffic and revenue targets
- The SEO team - is responsible for setting SEO strategy and for implementing technical SEO changes on all of our websites
- The PR & Outreach team - responsible for setting a world-class outreach strategy and securing high-value links and coverage for our websites
What will you be doing?
The SEO Analyst will have the opportunity to shape the direction of the Publishing team’s outreach strategy, seen as a key growth driver for Publishing and MVF as a whole. This is a key role for us as the work you do will provide the data we need to make the right decisions.
As an SEO expert, you will appreciate that having a good backlink profile is one of Google’s most important ranking factors but measuring the commercial impact of outreach campaigns is one of the biggest challenges in SEO and digital PR. MVF is on the brink of developing an industry-leading analytics function to prove the value of every link and campaign we generate so it is a great time to join us!
As the SEO Analyst, you will
- Be conducting in-depth competitor, topical and link landscape analysis to build backlink prospect target lists
- Use industry-leading 3rd party link research tools and bespoke in-house metrics to identify and evaluate link targets
- Analyse large internal and external data sets and make complex data easy to understand through visualisation tools and key insights. You will excel at telling stories with data
- Share your insight across the Outreach team, SEO team and website Editors to advise on the best commercial outreach opportunities
- Build relationships across MVF, presenting results and output KPIs from commercial campaigns tailoring the results based on the stakeholder
- Become an expert in 3rd party link research tools to determine the accuracy and relevance of their metrics. Review and recommend alternatives regularly.
- You will be passionate about SEO and love working with large data sets in Excel and/or SQL
- You will be an effective communicator with strong presentation skills- you will be able to take complex data and turn it into something everyone can understand!
- Ideally, you will have worked as an SEO Analyst in an SEO or PR Agency. However, we welcome applications from candidates with in-house experience also.
If you love working with smart, friendly and passionate people, look no further. MVF fosters a culture of learning and innovation where people are the makers of their own future - no micromanagement here!