The Programmatic Campaign Manager role is a new role for MVF and reflects the recent success that we have enjoyed in testing Display activity. The role is a hands on role, but one with huge potential to grow and shape our programmatic strategy and capability.
We have recently had success running GDN activity, and have tested Programmatic Display with DBM. We are confident from these results that we should now invest in building MVF’s Programmatic Display capability.
The core focus of the role will be to build on and expand the programmatic display activity that we have run to date, and develop more sophisticated and data driven programmatic strategies across the breadth of MVFs subcategories.
You will be responsible for the end to end programmatic activity, from definition and execution of the creative brief, to defining and implementing the data, targeting, bidding and optimisation approach. You will have access to creative resource to assist in development of the creative.
You will have a leading role in the selection of our marketing technology stack and in developing the data strategy to underpin our programmatic activity.
In time and as your activity develops, we will invest in building out the team and there may be opportunities for the right candidate to step up and run the channel, or to manage a team of traders under the leadership of a Head of Programmatic.
Programmatic is such an exciting channel, could you be the one to lead it to success?
- Working with marketing planning teams to identify the product category and territory combinations that represent the greatest opportunity for programmatic activity
- Developing the creative strategy, managing freelancers and in house creative teams to deliver against briefs that you will define.
- Developing the targeting, bidding and data strategies for each campaign
- Tagging and trafficking the activity in accordance with standard practice.
- Building the campaigns and optimising campaigns towards the performance goals set by Marketing Operations.
- Supporting in the recruitment of additional resource to the Programmatic team
- In time, managing and developing a team of programmatic traders and ad ops resource.
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Deep subject matter expertise in programmatic performance marketing, specifically in data driven strategies
- Experience in having led small programmatic teams
- Broad and end to end experience in managing all aspects of a programmatic campaign (creative, data, tracking, optimisation)
- Solid understanding of the ad tech space and specifically on DSP, ad server and DMP technology
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial and creative digital marketer, looking for a place to grow and fulfill their potential
The marketing channels we run today include Paid Search, Paid Social, Native, Programmatic, Emerging Paid Media (Twitter, Pintrest, Social Influencers and Snapchat) and Email. As the driver of MVF’s customer generation engine, the marketing teams have a relentless focus on innovation, both within existing channels and in discovering and developing channels that are new to MVF.
The team is over 75 strong, and expected to grow to over 110 digital marketers by the end of 2018. We currently spend over £35m a year on paid media in 120 countries and in 10 different channels, and send over 80m emails each year. The team supports all the revenue models of the business, including lead generation, ecommerce and affiliate marketing.
MVF is a global customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 120 countries. In 2013, MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech company in the UK, and this year was also named the business with the 50th fastest growing profits in the UK. This is the third year that MVF has also been ranked in the top ten places to work in the UK by the Sunday Times Best Companies list.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help get us there!
Company culture is very important to us, and that is why we were voted in the top 6 places to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2017, and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. People join us to change the industry, work with world-class talent, develop their careers and become part of our remarkable culture.
If you have the skills to own an elite marketing channel, then please apply now.