Who are MVF?
MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers. We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
A bit about the team:
The Sales team at MVF underpins everything that we do, and you’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring that we continue to accelerate as a business.
We’re looking to hire the next future leaders of MVF which means no micromanagement and lots of responsibility from day one. You’ll use your commercial nous to lead the way, drive improvements and together we’ll achieve our target of being valued at $1 billion.
The role you’ll be doing:
You’ll be building and managing your own portfolio of clients around the globe, which will vary from developing new relationships over the phone, to flying out to meet with key clients to ensure they’re set up for success.
We believe in autonomy; armed with your negotiation skills, you’ll be setting the strategy, bringing on new clients and driving growth for them - along with plenty of support from our super-talented sales team.
- You’ll be researching and building a pipeline of multinational clients.
- You’ll be working closely with our Digital Marketing and Tech teams to launch new global verticals.
- You’ll be building great relationships with global clients once they’re onboard.
- You’ll be working with our Data Science team to understand where we can improve our Digital Marketing campaigns.
- You have a keen interest in sales.
- Fluent in German and English, written and spoken.
- You’re naturally inquisitive and want to understand not only how things work, but how you can make them better.
- You thrive off challenges and love to complete complex problems.
- You want to channel your commercial mindset into your role and make a real difference in how we operate as a business.
- You’re eager to learn, try new things and keen to develop.
What we offer you:
A competitive basic salary, with an uncapped commission structure as well. We make sure you’re rewarded for your success, as well as making sure you have plenty of growth and progression opportunities.
We also offer you further benefits including:
- Unlimited Book Allowance
- £1000 annual training budget
- 24 days holiday, with an additional day per year at MVF
- Charity Days
- Free food and fruit throughout the day
- Relaxed, informal culture - no dress code
- Yoga and Personal Training classes
- Gaming and book clubs
- Sports clubs including Football, Running, Volleyball, and Cycling
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Family First culture
- Regular social nights out
If you’re looking for a position that offers professional growth, training and the opportunity to have a hands-on impact on a leading Marketing Tech brands growth, apply now!