As a Telemarketing Consultant you will be responsible for understanding the future needs of previously qualified prospects and identifying further sales opportunities. By doing this we provide the best possible service to our prospects, and also ensure that our clients get the opportunity to convert further potential customers.
This role will allow you to develop and share best practice within your team, the Contact Centre and across MVF as a whole. If you are looking for an opportunity to use and develop your skills and truly make a difference to a rapidly growing team, then this could be the opportunity for you!
About the role
As a Telemarketing Consultant you will call previously qualified prospects, rather than cold calling. You will understand their businesses and future needs allowing you to identify further sales opportunities. There are currently 10 Consultants reporting to the Telemarketing Team Leader. We are a rapidly growing team and have ambitious plans for the future. If you have managerial aspirations, this could be the first step on your journey as we are passionate about developing and promoting from within.
As a Telemarketing Consultant you will
- Identify further potential opportunities to match customers with our partners over the telephone by using your exceptional listening skills and product knowledge. No two conversations will be the same!
- Use our bespoke platforms to input and record data. An eye for detail is key in this role to ensure that prospects are contacted with the correct information in a timely manner.
- Take ownership over your training and development by attending and participating in feedback/ coaching sessions. This is really important to us as we want you to grow and develop both in the Telemarketing Consultant role, but also longer term, whether that is into a managerial role within the Contact Centre or a position in our Marketing, Sales or Tech teams
- Know how you are performing. There are daily team catch ups where you will understand your own performance, how the team are tracking and also how you influence gross profit across MVF.
- Have the the opportunity to shape the policies and procedures across the Telemarketing team. We love innovation and as a Telemarketing Consultant you can shape the work that we work.
- Share best practice across the business as you will be speaking to a high volume of qualified prospects everyday and your insight will be shared with our marketing and commercial teams, ultimately allowing our partners to close sales more effectively.
What we are looking for
You will have worked within a telephone sales or a lead generation business and thrive in a dynamic environment. You may have worked within an Outsourcing or B2B team, or in a Business Development or Account/ Client Manager role. You will need to have experience of needs based selling.
Company culture is very important to us, and that is why we were voted in the top 6 places to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2016, and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring all of our teams are driving to be world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
As a Telemarketing Consultant you will be
- Confident speaking and relating to our prospects. You will build rapport over the telephone with ease and will be able to share information quickly and concisely.
- Positive and enthusiastic. We would welcome applications from future leaders so we would be very interested to speak to people who are also able to motivate and support others.
- Target driven- at MVF it is not simply about the number of calls that you make or the volume leads that you qualify but also about the quality of those calls.
- Conscientious, empathising with the prospects you speak to and also the clients we work with. You will demonstrate self-awareness and be a team player.
- Process driven, but can also look at ways that we can improve what we do and spot opportunities to do things differently.
- Commercially aware and understand the impact that each call can make both to your own targets but also gross profit at MVF as a whole.
MVF is one of the UK’s leading customer generation companies. We are a rapidly growing business – we topped the Sunday Times Tech Track, and since then grew 278% per annum before tripling in size again. We now employ over 350 staff in the UK and USA, and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams.
The Telemarketing Consultant role is key to this vision as your experience of talking to our previously qualified prospects and potential customers allows us to optimise our lead qualification process leading to an impressive client retention rate of 96%. On average we talk to approximately 2,000 potential customers every day which totals over 300,000 customer leads for our partners per year.
You will be based in our world class Contact Centre with state of the art equipment and technologies- we are moving to a new, bespoke office over the next few months so it is a great time to be joining us!
What's on Offer
As a Telemarketing Consultant you will earn a basic salary of £22,000 per year based on a 35 hour working week, Monday to Friday. You will also have the opportunity to earn monthly commission. This is calculated on daily targets. Once you have qualified £200 worth of leads per day, you are eligible for commission with an increasing sliding scale based on the the value of the leads you qualify. The majority of our Telesales Consultants earn commission every month.
Alongside the financial remuneration you will be provided with full training, development opportunities and will be working with a world class team.
If you love working with smart, friendly and passionate people, look no further. MVF fosters a culture of learning and innovation where people are the makers of their own future - no micromanagement here!