MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers. We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
A bit about the team:
As a Graduate Analyst, you will have a passion for data, from analysing data sets to sharing insights and telling stories! You will work collaboratively with every team in the Publishing department and make strategic recommendations to ensure our link building campaigns have a strong and measurable commercial impact.
The department consists of:
- Vertical brand hubs – Set the strategy for our brands and are responsible for ensuring they achieve commercial targets
- The Content team - responsible for the production of all of our content and assuring it is of the highest quality. on all of our sites and ensuring they meet their organic traffic and revenue targets
- The SEO team - is responsible for setting SEO strategy and for implementing technical SEO changes on all of our websites
- The PR & Outreach team - responsible for setting a world-class outreach strategy and securing high-value links and coverage for our websites
What will you be doing?
This is a key role for us as the work you will do will provide the data we need to make the right decisions. The Graduate Analyst will have the opportunity to shape the direction of the Publishing team’s outreach strategy, seen as a key growth driver for Publishing and MVF as a whole.
This is a great opportunity for an analytical graduate with a passion for marketing to learn more about SEO and outreach campaigns. MVF is on the brink of developing an industry-leading analytics function to prove the value of every link and campaign we generate so it is a great time to join us!
Full training will be provided and before long you will be an SEO expert!
As the Graduate Analyst, you will
- Analyse large internal and external data sets and make complex data easy to understand through visualisation tools and key insights. You will excel at telling stories with data
- Share your insight across the Outreach team, SEO team and website Editors to advise on the best commercial outreach opportunities
- Build relationships across MVF, presenting results and output KPIs from commercial campaigns tailoring the results based on the stakeholder
- You will love working with large data sets in Excel and/or SQL.
- You will have a passion for digital marketing- if you have any work experience in this field, then even better!
- You will be an effective communicator with strong presentation skills- you will be able to take complex data and turn it into something everyone can understand.
If you love working with smart, friendly and passionate people, look no further. MVF fosters a culture of learning and innovation where people are the makers of their own future - no micromanagement here!