MVF was started in 2009 by five friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers. We believe in growth – not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
A bit about the team:
The Publishing team is responsible for all of MVF’s websites, and is tasked with making sure they are all operating to a world class standard in terms of quality and performance.
The Deputy Editor will work closely with the Editor to define the overall strategy for the branded website and ensure this is delivered with a goal of achieving commercial business targets. We currently have two Deputy Editor roles - one working on www.expertmarket.com and the other on www.StartUps.co.uk
What will you be doing?
You will work with the Editor to ensure a world class content strategy is set and that there is a content pipeline for the content team to deliver. You will be able to optimise the most effective levers to accelerate the growth of your brand and coordinate with Technical SEO, Tech, Marketing Operations, Video and Outreach Teams to execute and deliver the brand roadmap.
This role is crucial to the smooth running of each publishing brand and you will have strong organisation, communication and project management skills. This is a central role with significant strategic and operational value.
As the Deputy Editor you will
- Be commercially astute with a proven problem solving ability
- Have a deep understanding of multiple types of content - including product reviews, how to guides, breaking news, features, investigative, trends etc.
- Understand organic search and can optimise for the best results
- Have a proven ability to create content briefs that deliver high quality results
- Be able to manage multiple concurrent projects and task lists
If you love working with smart, friendly and passionate people, look no further. MVF fosters a culture of learning and innovation where people are the makers of their own future – no micromanagement here!