MVF is one of the UK’s leading customer generation companies. We are a rapidly growing business – we topped the Sunday Times Tech Track, and since then grew 278% per annum before tripling in size again. We now employ 400 staff in the UK and USA, and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams.
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and that is why we were voted second in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2018, and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring all of our teams are driving to be world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
- Drives to be World Class
- Works Smart and Delivers Fast
- Loves Innovation
- Helps Others to Succeed
- Earns Trust
- Inspires Positivity
The Publishing team is responsible for all of MVF’s websites and is tasked with making sure they are all operating at a world class standard in terms of quality and performance. The department consists of:
- Vertical brand hubs – responsible for setting our brands’ individual strategies and ensuring they achieve commercial targets
- The Content team - responsible for the production of all of our content and assuring it is of the highest quality on all of our sites
- The SEO team - responsible for setting SEO strategy and for implementing technical SEO changes on all of our websites.
- The PR & Outreach team - responsible for setting a world class outreach strategy and securing high value links and coverage for our websites
Working as part of the Publishing team, your role will be to conduct research and write high quality, informative content for one of our newly acquired websites. We are looking for someone who has written about healthcare products or health and well being. Through organic search, this content will attract users interested in the products and services we offer.
There will be opportunities to work with departments across the company and help other teams be successful.
- Create engaging, world class content about healthcare products and services that helps users make the most informed decision.
- Produce a wide variety of articles, including how-to and advice pieces, informational guides, company reviews, and cost summaries.
- Apply regular updates to existing content to ensure that all information remains relevant and reliable.
- Conduct extensive online research into the topic that you have been asked to write about, with the aim of becoming an expert in that field.
- Submit your articles to set deadlines and then edit/revise your work once it has been proofread by our sub editing department.
- Upload your writing online using either Wordpress or Drupal (depending on the brand), making sure each article is professional in appearance, error-free, and optimised for Google.
- Communicate regularly with the Technical SEO team to ensure that all of your articles adhere to best-practice SEO standards.
- Take part in regular feedback sessions in which you provide constructive criticism of other colleagues’ writing and they share their thoughts and builds on your work.
- Contribute supporting material to PR outreach campaigns (e.g. blog posts) to earn new backlinks for the MoveHub and EcoExperts websites.
What Success Looks Like:
- Publishing of multiple pieces of high quality content per week
- Writing new reviews and articles that generate thousands of visitors per month and that generate customers for our partners
- Volume and quality of organic traffic to new articles created
- Volume and quality of organic traffic to articles edited
- Volume and quality of new links earned for outreach articles
- Content achieves exceptional engagement metrics (reviewed against our content quality KPIs)
Our Ideal MVFer:
- A passion for content and a love of writing
- Excellent writing ability and command of the English language
- Previous experience of writing for a healthcare brand, working agency side for healthcare clients or writing your own blog covering wellness or healthcare
- Naturally inquisitive, and an interest in researching new things
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Experience of writing for an online audience preferred
- Experience of working with Wordpress preferre