We’re looking for commercially minded people, who are interested in the Digital Marketing / Tech space and have a flair for sales. Sound like you? Read on to get a better idea of what we do here, and why we’re a top 50 company to work for in Austin (according to BuiltInAustin’s latest list…)
What you’ll be doing as a Sales Executive at MVF
As a Sales Executive, you’re responsible for building up, and then managing, your own portfolio of enterprise clients across the globe. This means:
- Researching prospects - identifying business looking to grow and expand their customer base
- Reaching out via phone and email - building strong foundations for long-term client relationships
- Developing business proposals - and presenting them to enterprise level clients
- Commercial negotiation - Working with lots of teams internally and externally to agree on terms with large clients.
- New account onboarding - helping smooth the technical process
- Account Management - Continuing to grow your portfolio, and ensure we’re delivering growth for our clients.
- We believe in autonomy, not micromanagement. After our intensive 3-month training programme, armed with your new skills you’ll be setting the strategy, acquiring and onboarding new clients then driving their growth.
- This is a full cycle sales role, you’ll need to be as comfortable calling up a new client as you are growing your existing portfolio of accounts.
What we offer you
A competitive basic salary, with an uncapped commission structure as well. We make sure you’re rewarded for your success, as well as making sure you have plenty of growth and progression opportunities, such as Management Training and external courses.
From this role, people who excel will typically move into either Sales Specialist or Management positions. We’re a meritocracy, so it’s not about how long you’ve been here, it’s how good you are
When you join, you’ll go through our 3 month Sales Academy to get you up to speed, with training from across the whole team.
We’re also a great place to work. MVF is known as the Best Place to Work in London 2018, and BuiltIn Austin just recognised us as a Top 50 place to work in Austin! Don’t believe us, or them? Check out our insta to get an inside look at what we get up to!
We also have great perks, such as...
- $1,500 training budget for any outside related courses and an unlimited budget for books to help you succeed!
- Medical coverage including Dental and Vision (with the ability to upgrade) – we want you feeling your best at work!
- 401k matching - up to 4%
- Weekly Yoga sessions
- Dog-friendly office
- Free healthy snacks throughout the day, coffee, tea and fruit infused water - we’re based out of a WeWork so get all the perks!
- Trips to exotic destinations when we beat our yearly targets. We're going to Ibiza this year!
- Competitive holiday benefits (24 days a year paid holiday, plus national holidays)
- Paid parking at our Barton Springs offices
- Great work-life balance, Monday – Friday, business hours (9am - 5pm) – it’s not a competition between who leaves the latest, just keep smashing your targets
- Monthly team lunches
- Regular social events – we love working and spending time together, so we like to take time to bond and have fun!
A bit about the team:
The Sales team at MVF underpins everything that we do, and you’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring that we continue to accelerate as a business.
Our Austin office opened in 2015 as a strategic decision to rapidly expand within the US. You'll be operating within a startup sales environment based out of the Barton Springs WeWork, while also enjoying the support of the 500+ strong headquarters based in the UK!
We’re looking to hire the next future leaders of MVF which means no micromanagement and lots of responsibility from day one. The team operates in an open, collaborative way; we like to celebrate our wins together!
The best Sales Executives at MVF are
- Able to learn quickly - you don’t need to join with a tonne of sales experience, but you’ll need to pick things up, learn about new markets and really help our clients grow.
- Naturally inquisitive - you not only want to understand how things work, but how you can make them better
- Comfortable in client facing positions - you’re responsible for your own client outreach, as well as account management
- Able to thrive off challenges - in this role you’ll be solving complex problems, working with clients and our marketing/data teams to deliver measurable customer growth
MVF is a Digital Marketing/Tech business with its roots in London, but expanding massively in Austin. We run ExpertMarket.com, which is one of the world’s premier business resources to find, compare and learn more about the products a business needs to succeed. At our core, we transform how businesses find new customers, and we’re really passionate about growth.