MVF is one of the UK’s leading marketing technology companies. In 2013, MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track and we’re currently ranked as the top company to work for in London on the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For list. We now employ around 400 staff in the UK and USA, and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
Content Discovery Networks are the newest and fastest growing channel at MVF. Our ads are seen by over 2 billion people a month, and our CDN team are the market leaders in the UK. The key to this success is our focus on creativity - if you think you can craft a punchy headline and you have a natural flair for writing great copy, CDN is the right team for you.
You will design, create and manage a number of high performance ad campaigns. We use CDNs such as Taboola and Outbrain to write engaging content and closely manage campaign metrics, with the ultimate aim of generating customers for clients across the globe. The role offers a unique blend of the creative and the analytical. We take our own photographs, write our own copy, design our own web pages - and keep a close eye on the bottom line. While you’ll need a good brain for maths, there’s the creative license to try almost anything: everyone here is an entrepreneur.
‘In the CDN team, 100,000 people across the world will read your headline every minute.’
- Creating online adverts with new headlines and images
- Creating article-style pages for use as content advertising
- Testing page variations - using HTML and photoshop to design new webpages
- Managing the metrics of existing campaigns (conversion rates, CTR etc.)
- Reporting on Gross Profit performance
- Optimising campaigns using Google Analytics
- Liaising with ad networks (Taboola, Outbrain, Yahoo!) to test new innovations
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Copywriting or journalistic background (e.g. writing for a university newspaper)
- Excellent mathematical ability
- Language skills
- Photo editing skills