We’re looking for a Frontend developer to join one of our multi-disciplined agile teams and help us build amazing online user experiences.
Day to day you’ll be working closely with designers, other developers and stakeholders on industry-leading products within our Publishing department.
In your role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing our existing and new products to support the growth of our business
- Participating in code reviews of colleague’s work to support each other in producing quality solutions
- Contributing to the improvement of our development process, practices, tools and techniques
- Sharing knowledge and experience with colleagues to help the team grow
- Experience in Wordpress theming
- Demonstrable experience in testing using any frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, Jest or Cypress
- Version control using GIT
- Understanding of SEO, UX and Accessibility best practices
- Practical knowledge of task automation using tools like Gulp, Grunt or Webpack
- Cross browser / Cross device testing
- Experience using Sketch or Photoshop
Nice to have:
- Experience of working in an agile team
- Previous exposure to Drupal
- Experience of using Jira, Bitbucket and Slack
What we can offer:
- Individual training budget to spend on your professional development e.g Conferences and courses
- Unlimited book allowance
- Your choice of hardware
- Sports and culture clubs that include Yoga, Table tennis, Movie, Badminton, Football, Board games, Personal Trainer sessions and more
- Free healthy breakfast that includes a selection of Fruit, Cereals, Tea & Coffees
MVF is one of the world’s leading customer generation companies.
Since winning the 2013 Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing UK tech company (with 3-year average annual growth of 278%), the company has grown 7-fold in size again. We now employ over 450 people in the UK and USA, and run marketing activities in more than 100 countries.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams.
We have also been recognised as the best place to work in London and number 2 in the UK for the 2018 Sunday Times Best Companies List.
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and what led us to be ranked one of the best places to work.
As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring all of our teams are driving to be world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
- Drive to be World Class
- Work Smart and Deliver Fast
- Love Innovation
- Help Others Succeed
- Earn Trust
- Inspire Positivity