MVF was started in 2009 by five friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers. We believe in growth – not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
We are looking for a Contact Centre Team Leader to join our rapidly growing team!
A bit about the team:
The Team in the Contact Centre speaks to consumers about a variety of products and services after a prospective customer has registered their interest on one of our websites. The team are the first people that a prospective customer will speak to, so we take the opportunity to build rapport whilst ensuring that we have all the necessary information needed, so the lead is fully qualified. We have introduced ways that we can become fully embedded in our partners’ sales process so have introduced appointment booking with a number of partners.
What will you be doing?
You will be part of a team of 4 Team Leaders, responsible for a team of 50 Customer Generation Executives, comprised of full-time, part-time and casual staff. At any given time of day, the contact centre has up to 30 Customer Generation Executives live on the phone. You will be able to use data to determine action and articulate best practice, be able to support with training, team set up, setting KPIs and SLAs through to completion. You will know how your team is performing in real time with a passion for delivering above and beyond expectations.
Team Leaders partner with stakeholders across both the Contact Centre and MVF as a whole including the People Team, B2C Team, Sales and Marketing Operations to support MVF’s mission to make our platform the one ambitious businesses choose to accelerate their growth.
As the Contact Centre Team Leader you will have
- Experience of working in a Contact Centre with a sales focus, ideally outbound calling. Outsourced client facing experience, would be of particular interest
- Managed teams previously, ideally within a Contact Centre environment. Candidates who have managed both permanent, part-time employees and casual workers would be of particular interest
- Evidence of strong people, team leadership and management skills, with proof you have created a high performing team who have delivered operational excellence
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, with an ability to think strategically
- Worked in a collaborative environment and thrive on feedback. You will be a positive, proactive problem solver both with with your team, the Contact Centre and MVF as a whole.
- Excellent communication skills via phone, email and face to face