We are looking for a talented designer with a passion for user-centric design. Working closely with other designers, developers and stakeholders, you will be responsible for creating responsive on-brand user interfaces through research, data, a strong process and a good understanding of design principles and feedback.
You should be comfortable conceptualising ideas, turning these into wireframes and then functional high-end designs.
- Experience in UX research and user-testing
- Enjoys facilitating workshops and getting stakeholder buy-ins
- Develop clickable prototypes that demonstrate how sites would function
- Aptitude for mobile first approach and designs with performance in mind
- Articulate design decisions to peers, developers and product managers
- Recognises KPIs and owns the design process until success is achieved
- Able to create pixel perfect UI mockups using the design system and brand guidelines developed by the in house design and branding team
- Present designs and key deliverables to peers and other stakeholders
- Experience with analytics packages such as Google Analytics and Hotjar
- Confident using modern design applications prototyping tools such as Axure RP, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite or similar tools
Nice to have:
- Experience with content management platforms such as Wordpress
- Knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) and A/B Testing
- Understanding of conversion funnels and web form best practice
- A portfolio to demonstrate your process and design skills
- A good understanding of the content based products.
Our interview process allows us to get to know you better, both professionally and technically. It’ll also provide you with an opportunity to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do.
- Preliminary chat with our Talent Team
- Phone Screening by Senior Designer
- A face-to-face interview where you will present your work and possibly do a design challenge, attended by the hiring manager and Head of Design
MVF is one of the world’s leading customer generation companies.
Since winning the 2013 Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing UK tech company (with 3-year average annual growth of 278%), the company has grown 7-fold in size again. We now employ over 450 people in the UK and USA, and run marketing activities in more than 100 countries.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams.
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and that is why we were voted as the best place to work in London and in the top 2 places to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2018. We are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring all of our teams are driving to be world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
- Drive to be World Class
- Work Smart, Deliver Fast
- Love Innovation
- Help Others Succeed
- Earn Trust
- Inspire Positivity
If you have a true passion for UX and are driven to learn, develop and become world class through innovative, data savvy decisions, then please apply.