MVF is one of the UK’s leading marketing technology companies. In 2013, MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track, and we’re currently ranked as the top company to work for in London on the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For list. We now employ around 400 staff in the UK/USA and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams.
The key to our success is persistence - if you’re a creative and analytical mind with the grit to figure out what makes these emerging paid media channels work through countless original iterations, this is the right team for you. The Emerging Paid Media team grows the latest and most exciting digital channels into MVF’s media mix, currently Twitter, Linkedin, Snapchat and Pinterest. We aim to be an early adopter, testing old and new ideas to identify how to appeal to the audiences of these uncharted digital channels to generate high quality leads for our clients. We’ve profitably grown spend by 210% in the past three months and are a market leader in using all four channels for performance marketing in the UK.
You will design, create and manage many high-performance ad campaigns, picked from over 30 products and more than 40 markets on Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin and Snapchat.
The team’s activities are a vital part of making sure MVF stays ahead of the curve. In your role as an early adopter, you’ll need an entrepreneurial mindset to make these emerging channels thrive with a creative license to try almost anything. You’ll have the persistence and high output required to make a large number of campaigns work in uncharted digital marketing channels. You’ll be able to work with our other marketing teams to adapt their winning creatives for your products to the audiences of your channels, briefing in creative designers on fresh ideas or using your editing chops to create your pins and tweets.
It is a dynamic role with a unique blend of creativity and analysis. You’re responsible for finding the right people, for the right products and showing them the right message - all while ensuring your activities are as profitable as possible!
This is a unique opportunity to work on the bleeding edge of performance marketing channels. A truly unique position for someone who wants to test, learn and shape the winning tactics and strategies for emerging paid media channels.
- Manage, launch and expand Twitter, Snapchat, Linkedin and Pinterest accounts picked out of over 40 different countries and 30 different products within three weeks
- As required, manage campaigns in potential future emerging channels that come out of MVF’s New Channels Team
- Create Promoted Tweets and and Snaps using photo/video-editing tools, adjust existing creative content used in other marketing channels, and leverage innovative designer resources within and outside the company
- Test different audience targeting approaches (interest, keywords, remarketing, etc.)
- Own metrics of existing campaigns (conversion rates, CTR, etc.)
- Report performance to key stakeholders
- Optimise campaigns using Google Analytics, Looker and internal reporting tools
- Liaise with ad networks (Twitter, Snapchat, Linkedin and Pinterest) to test emerging innovations and BETAs
- Be an early adopter in the emerging paid media of the digital industry, quickly implementing and testing new ideas, and speeding up the diffusion process of MVF innovation
What Success Looks Like:
- A high number of campaigns are optimised: Campaigns are streamlined and prioritised, so they consistently exceed financial expectations.
- Problem-solver: Analytical ability used to fix issues quickly and independently, with the attention-to-detail to notice problems in the first place.
- Communication is effective: Strong relationships with critical stakeholders established and built on trust; honest feedback about campaign performance and potential is consistently provided.
- Creative Testing approach: New, exciting and targeted content continuously created and tested. Winning creatives are identified, reiterated and refreshed.
- Proactivity: Always driving forward, testing new ideas, always positive, loves margin, never bored.
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Creative or visual background
- Excellent analytical and numerical ability
- Photo editing skills, e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator
- Video editing skills, e.g. Photoshop, After Effects
- A highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic
- Highly persistent with a desire to make things work
- A proactive and independent approach to working life
- A detail-oriented individual with a combination of creative and analytical skills
Our MVF Values
Company culture is vital to us, and we are continually looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have specific values that inform everything we do, ensuring all of our teams are driving to be world class, always innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values; we live them.
- Drives to be World Class
- Works Smart & Delivers Fast
- Loves Innovation
- Helps Others Succeed
- Earns Trust
- Inspires Positivity