MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers (in a nutshell, customer generation). We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
The Marketing Ops Team is a commercial function responsible for planning and optimising our delivery of leads to our clients. With a unique view across the entire lead generation funnel, the team has a large number of levers at its disposal to plan and improve performance for MVF and its clients. The team ensures that clients perform well from our leads, continue to order higher budgets and that MVF is able to fulfil these orders efficiently and profitably.
You will hold a pivotal role within the business. You will be responsible for understanding the current and changing level of client demand and devising marketing plans to fulfil our orders in the most profitable way. You will have the opportunity to work across 70+ markets. You will need to analyse campaign performance, identify opportunities and make data-driven decisions to maximise the performance of your regions. You should think of this as your own business. You must understand it fully, be able to spot opportunities and devise solutions to any threats or challenges.
You will gain a good knowledge of a range of marketing techniques including; PPC, Social media, CDN, CRO and CRM. In addition, you will have the chance to work with our Tech team, large data sets and develop your skills in SQL, Excel, GScripts and Looker.
- Devising long-term strategies to grow GP in regions/markets
- Analyse customer demand across 60 markets to create layered marketing plans
- Ensuring all markets are set up to run at their full potential
- Plan, track and analyse digital marketing campaigns across a range of channels (paid and organic search, social media, email, display and more)
- Combine and manipulate various data sets to deliver insights driving profitability and client success
- Attend weekly health check meetings with all Marketing teams to ensure the strategy is effectively communicated
- Set the commercial strategy with Sales, prioritise initiatives and communicate the plan effectively
- Monitor, track and improve key client metrics
- Work with CRM to ensure the success in the performance of our client’s campaigns
- Work together with the Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) team to prioritise markets for testing in order to improve on-site performance
- To feedback on and improve current processes within the team and wider department
What Success Looks Like:
- You will grow the GP in their region and drive success for clients
- You will demonstrate commercial awareness
- You are able to problem solve and generate innovative solutions that will set the commercial strategy
- You will build strong relationships with all departments, understanding how they all work and ensuring all are on board with the strategy that has been set out
- A free-thinker who will not blindly follow a set of instructions, but will question, challenge and ultimately improve our processes.
- A well-organised individual who is able to work independently and can be relied upon to get the job done to a high standard.
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills, with experience in statistical analysis and an ability to manipulate data.
- Strong commercial instincts, a good knowledge of digital marketing and the ability to contextualise information by thinking laterally.
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of coding in Google Scripts, PHP, HTML, MySQL or VBA (non-essential but will help).
- A positive attitude, logical mind and great communication skills.
- A keen problem solver.
What we will offer you:
- Competitive salary and ample opportunity for progression and development.
- We take learning seriously here at MVF - you’ll receive a yearly £1,000 training budget, unlimited book allowance and have access to our company library.
- You perform best when you’re at your best! To aid this we have morning pilates classes, at lunchtime we have PT, boxing, frisbee, gymnastics, basketball and badminton classes, and after-work we have an abundance of yoga.
- Start your day off right with our plethora of breakfast choices including 9 different types of milk, chia seeds, fresh fruit, coconut yoghurt, sourdough bread and lots of cereal!
- Keep topped up throughout the day with fresh fruit and nuts.
- We’re a sociable bunch and have a social committee that arranges quarterly socials - think adult ball pits and 90s themed parties.
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and what led us to be placed as Number 1 company to work for in London in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2018 (No. 2 in the UK), and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work.
As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring all of our teams are driving to be world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
- Drive to be World Class
- Work Smart and Deliver Fast
- Love Innovation
- Help Others Succeed
- Earn Trust
- Inspire Positivity