So what does the Conversion Rate Optimisation Team at MVF do?
The 11-strong CRO Team own the conversion performance of our 720+ landing pages and over 20 publishing assets, consisting of tens of thousands of monetisable pages served to millions of visitors each month. Together, our assets generate over 9m leads every year.
The CRO team applies qualitative and quantitative data analysis techniques to understand how users interact with our websites, identifying problems and conversion issues - leading to the creation of data-driven hypotheses for solutions. We then run A/B experiments to prove these hypotheses true or false, often generating significant uplifts in revenue for the business and always learning more.
The role you’ll be doing
You'll be directly responsible for the ongoing analysis and optimisation of a number of key websites across our portfolio. We believe in autonomy. Armed with your data skills and curious mindset, you’ll be applying the MVF CRO Methodology, setting the strategy, spotting opportunities and pushing the agenda - with plenty of support from the rest of the amazing CRO team, of course.
The CRO role is like none other at MVF - you’ll be right in the middle of what’s happening day to day and have broad reaching impact across the business.
In this role you’ll be:
- Using data analysis to identify opportunities, blockers and problems.
- Working out what influences people’s online decision making and testing your ideas off the back of this.
- Using your creative skills to test new and engaging website content, design and creatives.
- Collaborating with other teams (Design, UX, Content, and SEO) on a daily basis to drive innovation and bring your ideas to life.
- Sharing your wins and losses with the CRO team and wider business to maximise the impact of your findings and generate new ideas.
- You’re a non-stop learner: observant, curious, analytical, full of ideas, and a lateral thinker.
- You have a flare for marketing and a creative streak
- You have a head for numbers and are comfortable using a wide range of data sources to spot trends and solve problems.
- You have a knack for visitor psychology and the art of persuasion - in this role you’ll have to work out how our website visitors think and identify what motivation they’d need to become customers.
- You thrive on challenges and love to solve complex problems, undeterred by setbacks.
- You want to channel your entrepreneurial mindset into your role and make a measurable difference to MVF’s revenues and growth.
- You’re keen to develop professionally and build a career for yourself in CRO and Digital Marketing.
What we’re offering YOU:
- You will be put on a growth trajectory from day one - it’s only right we promote the growth of our people as well as our clients!
- To supplement this, you’ll have £1000 per year to spend on your professional development - Courses, conferences or anything to take you to the next level.
- You’ll work on innovative projects with smart, like-minded people who are keen to share their knowledge and improve on a daily basis.
- Free Health & wellbeing clubs that include Yoga, Football, Ultimate Frisbee, Chess, Personal Training - we literally have a wall dedicated to these so you can keep track (plus there’s plenty more space on there if you want to start your own club!)
- Free healthy breakfast that includes a selection of fruit, cereals, bread, eggs, Tea & Coffee (obviously, we’re a Tech company, right?)
- Amazing workplace facilities - Showers, bike racks, kitchens, bean-to-cup coffee machines, break-out areas, roof-top balcony with an amazing view of London and a lot more.
- Be part of our award-winning company - You’ll notice all of our hard earned trophies as soon as you walk in!
MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with a mission to transform the way that businesses find new customers by developing a smarter, data-led approach to customer generation.
In just 10 years MVF has achieved extraordinary success and rapid growth. We now employ more than 350 people and operate across hundreds of markets Worldwide. In the last few years alone we have topped the Tech Track as the fastest growing technology company in the UK, earned the Queen’s Award for Enterprise (twice), have been recognised on the global Inc 5000 list and have been voted the 2nd best UK company to work for in the Sunday Times Best Company List (best place to work in London).
Success, by any measure. But we’re not stopping there...
As we celebrate a decade of outstanding performance, we are now more focused than ever on a new set of ambitious goals - goals that evolve our platform, dominate our markets and push us even further ahead of the competition.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join MVF. Are you ready?
Want to know more?
To find out more about this role and what it’s like to work at MVF (spoiler alert: it’s great) please check out our careers page or social media.