We have an exciting opportunity to join our MVF team in London UK, in a global Client Growth Specialist role, working for the World’s best in its industry, voted in as “London’s best places to work” for 5 years consecutively.
This expansive opportunity would be perfect for a sales driven, commercially minded BDM / Client Growth Specialist who will be responsible for finding new clients as well as managing critical partner relationships across numerous markets; communicating the needs and requirements of our key clients to a range of internal marketing teams and determining opportunities to grow these existing accounts.
As a Client Growth Specialist in the Market Research team you are crucial to our clients success. You will have real ownership of your accounts with autonomy over all aspects; from devising and implementing pricing structures to collaborating internally on a variety of marketing themes and techniques.
Working within Market Research you can expect to enjoy uncapped commission through seeking out and on boarding new business partnerships, while also building on and enhancing current relationships. You can also anticipate personal growth and development through exposure to a wealth of global digital marketing techniques and expertise and benefit from being part of one of MVF’s most established departments.
We’re growing, and we want you to grow with us!
We have long standing relationships with global market research companies and panel providers who we work closely with to recruit consumers, or “panellists” interested in participating in market research.
MVF is the global leader in online panel recruitment. Our knowledge and expertise within this industry ensure we understand the requirements of our partners and communicate these to our internal marketing teams, enabling them to optimise campaigns to deliver effective results. Our experience has allowed us to become the market leader in global panel recruitment and contribute a significant portion of MVF’s growth.
- Managing critical relationships with key clients in multiple territories on a day to day basis
- Spotting opportunities and up-selling / cross-selling accordingly
- Prospecting and new business sales
- Tracking and management of multiple digital campaigns
- Management and administration of multiple websites supporting client campaigns
- Updating clients on the progress of multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Effectively negotiating orders and prices
- Ad hoc competitor analysis and research projects
- Communicating and coordinating client requirements across several internal departments
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Passionate about what they do, innovative mind-set and not afraid to try new things, works smart and delivers fast, drives to be the best, and of course, fun to be around!
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and sustain rapport
- Prior sales or account management experience, preferably high-value relationships, and/or commercially minded environment
- A keen eye and hunger for spotting and landing new business opportunities
- Great attention to detail and ability to analyse and manipulate data
- A real team player who shows ambition and is driven to succeed
- A good degree from a good institution
Some of the perks of an MVFer:
- World class culture; we’re consistently voted one of the best places to work in the UK
- Awesome new offices based in Kentish Town, with fuseball, TVs, sofa areas, bar area for Friday drinks, and loads more
- An awesome social life including holidays away, on-site mani’s, PT sessions, various sports clubs, book clubs, well-being club, movie clubs...any hobbie you may have, we have a club for it - great way to get to know other MVFer’s!
- Free breakfast and fruit everyday, including every type of milk and cereal you can imagine, and on-site coffee machines
- A £1000 training budget every year, to build up your professional skill set
- An unparalleled training scheme, comprised of both practical and classroom based instruction-clear, rapid career progression in an exciting London Tech company.
- An uncapped commission structure, where you know exactly what your targets are, and how to attain them.
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking to apply your commercial mindset with a fast-paced, high growth role at the heart of an award winning London Tech startup, then we would love to hear from you! Please click apply now, and our Talent team will be in touch with you shortly.