MVF is one of the UK’s leading customer generation companies. We are a rapidly growing business – we topped the Sunday Times Tech Track, and since then grew 278% per annum before tripling in size again. We now employ over 450 staff in the UK and USA, and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams.
Here at MVF, we are looking for a Inside SalesAccount Manager to join our growing B2B team. You'll be working on one of our leading global brands, Expert Market, on our newly formed Inside Sales Team.
Although no experience is needed (all training will be provided), you will be responsible for maintaining and growing an existing SME client list. The role requires an exceptional phone manner with the organisational ability to effectively deal with a high volume of different requests. It requires you to have business conversations with decision makers about growing their business, so commercial acumen is crucial. Working alongside a wider sales and customer services team, you will be responsible for the everyday running of your account base as well as spotting and acting on potential opportunities for growth.
- Maintain relationships with a high volume of SME clients.
- Build on these existing relationships to increase the overall value of your account portfolio.
- Engage with your client base to understand their needs and effectively deal with account queries.
- Build close relationships with our technology and digital marketing teams.
- Hit preset Account Management KPI’s.
What Success Looks Like:
- Consistently smashed portfolio growth targets.
- Complete understanding of our business model and be able to competently answer account queries.
- Successfully built long-term relationships with a range of existing clients.
- Fully embracing and consistently demonstrating our values.
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Fantastic customer service skills combined with an exceptional phone manner.
- Ability to keep lots of plates spinning. You will need to multi-task all the time!
- Ideally some sort of sales experience, but this isn't essential.
- Driven, articulate and hungry to succeed.