MVF keeps growing, and we need you to help us scale even faster! If you’re driven, commercially aware and have that entrepreneurial flair, we’ll equip you with the tools you need to drive growth at an award-winning Tech company.
As a Business Development Manager, you’ll be researching and building a pipeline of multinational clients. From there, you’ll develop new business via the phone, networking and face to face. This role isn’t just new business though, as the account manager, you’ll also be helping our existing clients expand into new territories and markets.
Working closely with our Technology and Digital Marketing teams, you’ll launch new verticals and uncover new revenue streams for MVF. You’ll become a trusted partner working consultatively with our clients to enable their growth.
You’ll be joining our Sales Academy from the start; a fast-track programme designed for ambitious individuals who want an accelerated career path in global sales. The scheme combines one-to-one coaching from our leading sales directors with inspiring classroom-based training, covering every aspect of sales, from how to identify a high-value target to how to close a deal and maximise your existing client relationships.
‘People joining this team will make a significant impact on MVF’s growth and enjoy an uncapped commission structure for delivering exceptional results’
The Business Development team work with fast-growing businesses in both the B2B and B2C sectors.
We operate in over 120 countries and help over 1,000 clients expand into new markets and territories every month. Because our service has such transparent ROI, we work closely with our partners to build them a profitable and scalable channel of new customers. Our Business Development Managers develop a strong client base of market leading companies and continue to consult closely with them to help improve close rates and support their teams to make sure they get the most from our leads.
What we will offer you:
- Competitive salary and ample opportunity for progression and development.
- We take learning seriously here at MVF - you’ll receive a yearly £,1000 training budget, unlimited book allowance and have access to our company library.
- You perform best when you’re at your best! To aid this we have morning pilates classes, at lunchtime we have PT, boxing, frisbee, gymnastics, basketball and badminton classes, and after-work we have an abundance of yoga.
- Start your day off right with our plethora of breakfast choices including 9 different types of milk, chia seeds, fresh fruit, coconut yoghurt, sourdough bread and lots of cereal!
- Keep topped up throughout the day with fresh fruit and nuts.
- We’re a sociable bunch and have a social committee that arranges quarterly socials - think adult ball pits and 90s themed parties.
Our Ideal MVFer
- Some level of consultative sales experience is great, though not essential
- Commercially Intelligent
MVF is a global customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 120 countries. In 2013, MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech company in the UK, and this year was also named the business with the 50th fastest growing profits in the UK. This is the third year that MVF has also been ranked in the top ten places to work in the UK by the Sunday Times Best Companies list.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help get us there!
Company culture is very important to us, and that is why we were voted in the top 6 places to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2017, and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. People join us to change the industry, work with world-class talent, develop their careers and become part of our remarkable culture.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to be at the heart of a growing, award-winning Tech business, having a massive impact from day one, then please apply now!