We are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK. After coming #1 in the Sunday Times Tech Track (growing by 278% per annum over its first four years), we have tripled in size again. We now employ over 400 staff in the UK and USA and conduct marketing activities in more than 70 countries.
We transform how businesses find new customers and are on a mission to build one of the world’s most innovative digital marketing platforms. Hiring world-class people helps us to achieve this.
MVF’s Technology team vision is to create Industry leading products in the areas of publishing, customer acquisition, mass channel marketing automation, global consumer scale CRM, analytics, call centres and internal processes. We expect much of MVF’s growth to come from great ideas our team members generate, with our collaborative approach accelerating their delivery. We strongly believe it is our team that can deliver this impact.
MVF has had huge success with its Product management function and it is seen as a key strategic position with the business.
We are now investing in the scaling of a world class Product Management at MVF.
We are looking for highly motivated people who can drive the team to become world class, take ownership of numerous internal products and propel MVF forwards through their strategic approach to problem solving.
This is a perfect role for ambitious product managers or owners who are looking to make a huge impact in a fast growing company and team.
- Define, own and lead the product vision for one of our 4 product groups
- Communicate with Business Owners, challenge thinking, validate ideas and prioritise their initiatives into a workable product roadmap and backlog
- Deliver, from concept to support, measurable business impact through a dedicated cross-functional agile development team helping to build industry leading products.
- Keep the development team working at capacity with a quality stream of work from the product backlog
- Ensure the product quality is A* by working with QA to establish key metrics, tests and workflows
- Identifying new opportunities within the product
- Help improve the team and product process
What Success Looks Like
- Great relationships with Product Owners, Stakeholder, Senior Managers and Developers
- Full capacity of high impact user stories
- Initiatives delivered have a big impact in the business and are viewed as a great success
- Product KPIs are understood by the agile delivery team and business owners. The focus is always on ways to improve these
- The product management team and processes are continually improving
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Detail oriented with a burning desire to ship software that customers will love
- Passionate about the subject and practice of Product Management
- Curious and likes to be challenged
- Able to quickly establish their authority within the organisation
- Able to think in terms of both the technical and the business problem
- Has practical experience of agile and lean methodologies
- Has excellent attention to detail.
- Picks up new skills and technologies quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Brings hands on Product Management experience from either an enterprise or consumer software company or top-tier web site
- Is able to distil customer needs and market requirements into a clear and compelling vision
- Will have 2+ years experience of building dynamic web based products
- Has a good knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- May have a CSPO/CSPM certification
Our MVF Values
As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring all of our teams are driving to be world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
- Drives to be World Class
- Works Smart and Delivers Fast
- Loves Innovation
- Helps Others Succeed
- Earns Trust
- Inspires Positivity
If you’re looking to apply your commercial mindset with a fast-paced, high growth role at the heart of an award-winning London Tech startup, then apply now!