We are looking for a talented Designer to create branded visuals that support the Business Development and People team. This includes the working with sales leaders to visualise the business model into presentations and create print marketing material. In addition to working with our People team to deliver branded print and digital assets internally and externally.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean design and the ability to translate high-level requirements into functional designs. We value designers who are proactive with a real passion for user needs.
'Use your formidable design skills to bring new and exciting websites to life.'
Collaborate with other Designers and key stakeholders to define and implement solutions to complex design problems.
- Create presentations that convey business message in an engaging and clean way.
- Support trade marketing efforts to make contact with potential partners with fun and unique designs.
- Support People team by delivering branded documents, presentations and printable assets.
- Present designs and key deliverables to peers and other stakeholders
- Identify, communicate and act on opportunities for improving projects you are working on.
- Provide accurate estimates for tasks you own
- Work effectively within our Agile environment
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has a keen eye for smart design and is able to translate business messaging into engaging visual designs.
- Is highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Is highly skilled at creating presentations in Google Slides and Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Can effectively communicate ideas with low fidelity sketches and able to explain design decisions to stakeholders.
- Takes ownership of tasks and has great pride in their work.
- Solicits feedback from others and is eager to find ways to improve.
- Able to identify and share the latest design trends, techniques, and technologies and their potential value to the business.
- Is able work both independently and as part of a strong team.
- Can focus and deliver fast and understand importance of task prioritisation.
MVF's Technology team vision is to create Industry leading products in the areas of publishing, customer acquisition, mass channel marketing automation, global consumer scale CRM, petabyte sized analytics, call centres and internal processes. We expect much of MVF’s growth to come from great ideas our team members generate, with our collaborative approach accelerating their delivery. We strongly believe it is our team that can deliver this impact.
The engineering team delivers the unique set of bespoke products which have contributed to MVF being recently recognised as the UK's Fastest Growing Tech Firm. We support all departments throughout the business in delivering their world class services and adding massive value for all our customers.
MVF is a global customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 120 countries. In 2013, MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech company in the UK, and this year was also named the business with the 50th fastest growing profits in the UK. This is the third year that MVF has also been ranked in the top ten places to work in the UK by the Sunday Times Best Companies list.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams. We want you to help get us there!
Company culture is very important to us, and that is why we were voted in the top 6 places to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2017, and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. People join us to change the industry, work with world class talent, develop their careers and become part of our remarkable culture.
If you have a true passion for designing stunning websites and are driven to grow, develop and become world class through innovative, data savvy decisions, then please apply.