We are recruiting for a French and English Speaking Dispute Resolution for a 3 month contact. This is a fantastic opportunity for an efficient and effective problem solver who likes to work autonomously!
About the role:
We process over 300,000 leads a year and work in partnership with our clients to deliver the best ROI. Working at this volume, it is no surprise that there will be occasions when a lead will be ‘disputed.’ This means that the client thinks that the lead should be refunded. The Dispute Resolution Executive will investigate the lead and make a decision as to whether it should be refunded or not.
You will be crucial to driving customer success while balancing commercial objectives. You will be responsible for dispute resolution services on behalf of our clients; tasks are assigned according to workload so you will need to be adaptable. You will need to be able to identify trends in qualification error and relay examples to Quality Assurance (with whom you will be working closely). You will also be required to communicate directly with commercial account managers regarding discrepancies and dispute decisions. This role requires someone with excellent mediation and conversational abilities, a consistent, diligent work ethic and an eye for detail.
What’s on offer:
- The role attracts a salary of £25,000 pro rata. We are offering the role on a fixed term contract but there could be the potential for this to be extended.
- The working hours are 8am till 4pm Monday to Friday- no weekend working here!
- Free food throughout the day, including fresh fruit, toast, eggs and cereals
- Free fitness classes from boxing to personal training, football to yoga- we have something for everyone
- Regular team and company socials- think free drinks, lunches and company trips abroad
If you love working with smart, friendly and passionate people, look no further. MVF fosters a culture of learning and innovation where people are the makers of their own future. Apply now for more information.