We’re looking for a Frontend developer to join one of our multi-disciplined agile teams and help us build amazing online user experiences.
Day to day you’ll be working closely with designers, other developers and stakeholders on industry-leading products within our Publishing department.
In your role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing our existing and new products to support the growth of our business
- Participating in code reviews of colleague’s work to support each other in producing quality solutions
- Contributing to the improvement of our development process, practices, tools and techniques
- Sharing knowledge and experience with colleagues to help the team grow
- Demonstrable experience in testing using any frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, Jest or Cypress
- Experience in Wordpress theming
- Version control using GIT
- Understanding of SEO, UX and Accessibility best practices
- Practical knowledge of task automation using tools like Gulp, Grunt or Webpack
- Cross browser / Cross device testing
- Experience using Sketch or Photoshop
Nice to have
- Experience of working in an agile team
- Previous exposure to Drupal
- Experience of using Jira, Bitbucket and Slack
What we can offer:
- Individual training budget to spend on your professional development e.g Conferences and courses
- 1 day per week work from home policy
- 10% time to work on personal projects you feel might benefit MVF most
- Unlimited book allowance
- Your choice of hardware
- Sports and culture clubs that include Yoga, Table tennis, Movie, Badminton, Football, Board games, Personal Trainer sessions and more
- Free healthy breakfast that includes a selection of Fruit, Cereals, Tea & Coffees
MVF is a global customer generation business, supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 100 countries. In 2013, MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech/media company in the UK, and we’ve been winning awards ever since; whether for growth, for excellence in marketing, or for innovation in other fields. At present, MVF is made up of 450+ amazing people in the UK and USA, and we’ll soon be launching our third office, this time in the APAC region.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams. We want you to help us get there!
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and so we’re very proud to have been judged in the top 2 places to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List 2018, and we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better environment for all our people.
As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring everyone at MVF can be at the top of their game; constantly developing, innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them:
- Drive to be world class
- Work smart & deliver fast
- Love innovation
- Help others succeed
- Earn trust
- Inspire positivity