We’re looking for a Fullstack Wordpress Developer for one of our multi-disciplined agile development teams working across our large and growing portfolio of Wordpress sites.
The successful candidate will play a key role in developing solutions across the portfolio as well as the team that currently surrounds it.
In your day to day role, your responsibilities will entail:
- Coding Frontend and Backend solutions on Wordpress sites
- Encouraging and promoting the best engineering practices within your team
- Sharing knowledge and your experience to help your team grow
- Anticipating and addressing any risks to projects and your team before they become major problems
- Effective collaboration and communication with various business functions and key stakeholders (technical & non-technical)
- Custom Wordpress plugins and themes development following best practices
- Site migrations from different CMS platforms to Wordpress
- Optimisation for performance and scale
- Version control using GIT
- SEO, UX and Accessibility best practices
- Cross browser / Cross device testing
- Practical knowledge of task automation using tools like Gulp, Grunt or Webpack
Nice to have:
- Experience of working in an agile team
- Exposure to working with a modern JS framework such as React
- Familiarity with Drupal
- Automated testing experience
What we can offer:
- Individual training budget to spend on your professional development e.g Conferences and courses
- 1 day per week work from home policy
- 10% time to work on personal projects you feel might benefit MVF most
- Unlimited book allowance
- Your choice of hardware
- Sports and culture clubs that include Yoga, Table tennis, Movie, Badminton, Football, Board games, Personal Trainer sessions and more
- Free healthy breakfast that includes a selection of Fruit, Cereals, Tea & Coffees
MVF is a global customer generation business, supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 100 countries. In 2013, MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech/media company in the UK, and we’ve been winning awards ever since; whether for growth, for excellence in marketing, or for innovation in other fields. At present, MVF is made up of 450+ amazing people in the UK and USA, and we’ll soon be launching our third office, this time in the APAC region.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams. We want you to help us get there!
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and so we’re very proud to have been judged in the top 2 places to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List 2018, and we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better environment for all our people.
As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring everyone at MVF can be at the top of their game; constantly developing, innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them:
- Drive to be world class
- Work smart & deliver fast
- Love innovation
- Help others succeed
- Earn trust
- Inspire positivity
If you have a true passion for building sites and are driven to learn, develop and become world class through innovative, data savvy decisions, then please apply.