MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers (in a nutshell, customer generation). We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
What will you be doing?
Working in one of publishing’s vertical brand hubs as SEO resource, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of on-site and off-site SEO best practice whilst supporting the content team to ensure all website content is optimised for maximum organic search visibility.
As the SEO Specialist, you will play a key role in developing innovative and world-class SEO strategies through R&D and testing, staying up to date with industry changes to ensure our sites are ahead of the competition. Collaborating with all teams within the Publishing department, you will have an advanced understanding of SEO and effectively use analysis and judgement to make complex decisions and clearly present these to senior stakeholders.
You will be delivering your brand’s on-site SEO strategy and surface SEO opportunities and communicate the impact of these to the brand Editor to assist with strategic planning. Ideally you will have done this before having conducted technical SEO audits and project managed large scale technical SEO projects, for example, CMS migrations. In previous roles, you will have defined and refined SEO best practice through R&D and testing of new initiatives and will always be keeping up to date with industry changes. You will be a confident communicator, presenting key information on website performance, SEO projects and the SEO landscape to senior stakeholders and the wider team. Longer term, You will also share your knowledge and experience by creating and delivering training to the wider department so we would love to hear if you have trained or coached people in the past.
About the team:
The Publishing team is responsible for all of MVF’s websites and is tasked with making sure they are all operating at a world class standard in terms of quality and performance. The department consists of:
- Vertical brand hubs – Set the strategy for our brands and are responsible for ensuring they achieve commercial targets
- The Content team - responsible for the production of all of our content and assuring it is of the highest quality. on all of our sites and ensuring they meet their organic traffic and revenue targets
- The SEO team - responsible for setting on-site and off-site SEO strategy for our sites, for implementing technical SEO best practice and securing high value links and coverage for our websites.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and ample opportunity for progression and development.
- We take learning seriously here at MVF - you’ll receive a yearly £,1000 training budget, unlimited book allowance and have access to our company library. You perform best when you’re at your best! To aid this we have morning pilates classes, at lunchtime we have PT, boxing, frisbee, gymnastics, basketball and badminton classes, and after-work we have an abundance of yoga.
- Start your day off right with our plethora of breakfast choices including 9 different types of milk, chia seeds, fresh fruit, coconut yoghurt, sourdough bread and lots of cereal!
- Keep topped up throughout the day with fresh fruit and nuts.
- We’re a sociable bunch and have a social committee that arranges quarterly socials - think adult ball pits and 90s themed parties.