MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers (in a nutshell, customer generation). We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
What will you be doing?
As an SEO Manager you will be responsible for development and implementation of on-site and off-site SEO best practice, development of team workflows and processes and line-management of the SEO resources deployed across other brand hubs. You will have a robust understanding of SEO and effectively use analysis and judgement to make complex decisions and clearly present these to senior stakeholders. To be effective in this leadership role, the SEO Manager will be results-driven and have strong organisational and communication skills while supporting and motivating their team to ensure successful delivery of KPIs.
You will have worked with SEO previously, having led a team improving processes and workflows to build efficiencies and maximise effectiveness. You will be passionate about working with your team to surface SEO opportunities and communicating the impact of these to assist with strategic planning. You will be data driven, providing insights that drive actionable outcomes and site diagnostic support through investigative analysis. A capable communicator, you will be confident coaching your team 121, running training sessions or presenting to senior stakeholders.
About the team:
The Publishing team is responsible for all of MVF’s websites and is tasked with making sure they are all operating at a world class standard in terms of quality and performance. The department consists of:
- Vertical brand hubs – Set the strategy for our brands and are responsible for ensuring they achieve commercial targets
- The Content team - responsible for the production of all of our content and assuring it is of the highest quality. on all of our sites and ensuring they meet their organic traffic and revenue targets
- The SEO team - responsible for setting on-site and off-site SEO strategy for our sites, for implementing technical SEO best practice and securing high value links and coverage for our websites. Unsurprisingly, the SEO Manager position sits within this team!
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and ample opportunity for progression and development.
- We take learning seriously here at MVF - you’ll receive a yearly £,1000 training budget, unlimited book allowance and have access to our company library. You perform best when you’re at your best! To aid this we have morning pilates classes, at lunchtime we have PT, boxing, frisbee, gymnastics, basketball and badminton classes, and after-work we have an abundance of yoga.
- Start your day off right with our plethora of breakfast choices including 9 different types of milk, chia seeds, fresh fruit, coconut yoghurt, sourdough bread and lots of cereal!
- Keep topped up throughout the day with fresh fruit and nuts.
- We’re a sociable bunch and have a social committee that arranges quarterly socials - think adult ball pits and 90s themed parties.