The Brand team work on a variety of projects across the business and are responsible for ensuring the MVF brand and its digital brands are communicated clearly and consistently at all touchpoints.
You can see some recent work done here: https://the-dots.com/pages/mvf-89223
The primary focus of the role is to design and animate creative assets that will appear across paid marketing and social channels. You can expect to lead on creative ideation, establishing campaign and ad ideas, and see them through into delivery.
In addition you can expect to contribute to new brand identities forming concepts, establishing guidelines and supporting Brand Designers to implement identities into websites.
You can expect to be given the opportunity to lead projects and processes, learn and develop new skills and coach and train junior team members.
Our interview process allows us to get to know you better, both professionally and technically. It’ll also provide you with an opportunity to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do
- Preliminary chat with our Talent Team
- Phone Screening with Head of Brand
- A face-to-face interview where you will present your work and possibly do a design challenge, attended by the hiring manager and Head of Design and Video Manager.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Is highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite
- Can effectively communicate ideas with low fidelity sketches and able to explain design decisions to stakeholders
- Good experience using Aftereffects to animate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates commercial awareness and business acumen with the ability to think strategically
- Confident, driven and self-motivated and able to foster good working relationships
- Is process driven with Excellent time management
- Strives to collaborate across creatives teams and brings other members into projects where appropriate
- Actively seeks stakeholder feedback.
- Seeks to offer motion graphic expertise to improve project outcomes
- Continuously seeks to improve processes to increase efficiency across stakeholders and teams
- Facilitates others to learn motion graphic skills to increase efficiency across the business
- Stays up to date with industry trends and seeks to employ them in their day to day
- Work effectively within our Agile environment
What We Can Offer
- Individual training budget to spend on your professional development e.g Conferences and courses
- 1 day per week work from home policy
- 10% time to work on personal projects you feel might benefit MVF most
- Unlimited book allowance
- Your choice of hardware
- Sports and culture clubs that include Yoga, Table tennis, Movie, Badminton, Football, Board games, Personal Trainer sessions and more
- Free healthy breakfast that includes a selection of Fruit, Cereals, Tea & Coffees
MVF is a global customer generation business, supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 100 countries. In 2013, MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech/media company in the UK, and we’ve been winning awards ever since; whether for growth, for excellence in marketing, or for innovation in other fields. At present, MVF is made up of 450+ amazing people in the UK and USA, and we’ll soon be launching our third office, this time in the APAC region.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams. We want you to help us get there!
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and so we’re very proud to have been judged in the top 2 places to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List 2018, and we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better environment for all our people.
As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring everyone at MVF can be at the top of their game; constantly developing, innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them:
- Drive to be world class
- Work smart & deliver fast
- Love innovation
- Help others succeed
- Earn trust
- Inspire positivity