As a Senior Programmatic Marketing Executive, you’ll be responsible for managing advertising campaigns on Display & Video 360, Appnexus and any new DSP’s we onboard. You’ll need to pinpoint relevant audiences and think about how they might engage, or respond to, a particular product. You’ll use these deductions to create engaging adverts, and conduct post-campaign analysis in order to refine their performance. You will then test all the data and deductions you have made to see what strategies bring the best responses. You’ll gain real-time insights into behavioural patterns across a wide range of markets and languages - one of the most satisfying parts of the role is seeing the impact your decisions have on your campaign performance right before your eyes.
Overall, it is a dynamic role with a unique blend of creativity and analysis. You’re responsible for finding the right people, for the right products and showing them the right message - all whilst ensuring your activities are as profitable as possible!
“Working in the Biddable team is about using as many data points as you can to catch the right person, at the right time, with the right message.”
- Build and optimise high quality global marketing campaigns from scratch, including creative design, audience targeting recommendations and appropriate performance analysis.
- Maximise the performance of your campaigns in line with key performance indicators for the business, including delivering high quality leads and optimising return on investment.
- Help train the junior members in the team through leading sessions in our Biddable Academy training program.
- Help build awareness and understanding of programmatic with your biddable colleagues but also in the wider business.
- Lead trafficking process across the wider biddable team, using Campaign Manager to analyse and develop insights from performance results.
- Establish a strong relationship with other members of the biddable team, keeping them up to date with the performance of your campaigns, any issues you’ve encountered and any opportunities you’ve found.
- Establish a strong relationship with members in other departments and key stakeholders across the business, keeping them up to date with the performance of your campaigns, any issues you’ve encountered and any opportunities you’ve found. MVF thrives off hiring innovative employees. We are looking for someone who can influence key stakeholders where you see any opportunities to grow accounts.
- Immerse yourself in the programmatic and wider digital industry, keep up to date with relevant trends and look out for new techniques.
- Demonstrable project management skills, able to set goals and KPIs and ensure completion of projects on a quarterly basis.
What Success Looks Like:
- Your campaigns are optimised, consistently hitting or exceeding targets and in line with our team’s best practices.
- You’re doing consistent testing to find new and exciting ways to improve campaign performance - this is crucial in such a fast-moving industry
- Campaign issues are quickly understood and resolved, and any negative impact is communicated honestly to the wider teams
- Positive strategies and untapped opportunities are recognised and communicated to the wider teams
- Honest feedback about campaign performance is provided, and relationships with key team members are strong and built on trust
- Personal development is made a priority, on an individual basis and as a member of the team, through smart working practice, regular innovation and rising to the challenges you face day-to-day
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience running programmatic performance campaigns
- Experience trading on DV360 and Appnexus desirable
- Experience trafficking and using Campaign Manager
- Evidence of strong analytical and numerical ability
- A highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed
- A passion for digital marketing and programmatic
- A detail-oriented individual with a combination of creative and analytical skills
- A proactive and independent approach to working life
What we offer you:
- Ample opportunity for progression and development.
- We take learning seriously here at MVF - you’ll receive a yearly £,1000 training budget, unlimited book allowance and have access to our company library. You perform best when you’re at your best! To aid this we have morning pilates classes, at lunchtime we have PT, boxing, frisbee, gymnastics, basketball and badminton classes, and after-work we have an abundance of yoga.
- Start your day off right with our plethora of breakfast choices including 9 different types of milk, chia seeds, fresh fruit, coconut yoghurt, sourdough bread and lots of cereal!
- Keep topped up throughout the day with fresh fruit and nuts.
- We’re a sociable bunch and have a social committee that arranges quarterly socials - think adult ball pits and 90s themed parties.
MVF is one of the world’s leading customer generation companies.
Since winning the 2013 Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing UK tech company (with 3-year average annual growth of 278%), the company has grown 7-fold in size again. We now employ over 450 people in the UK and USA, and run marketing activities in more than 100 countries.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams.