MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers (in a nutshell, customer generation). We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
What will you be doing?
Working in one of publishing’s vertical brand hubs as a dedicated SEO resource, you will be responsible for implementing on-site and off-site SEO best practice and supporting the content team to ensure all website content is optimised for maximum organic search visibility.
Collaborating with all teams within the Publishing department, the Senior SEO Executive will have a robust understanding of SEO (generalist or specialist) and effectively use analysis and judgement to make complex decisions and clearly communicate these. They are integral to the development and implementation of the brand SEO roadmap and are responsible for delivering roadmap objectives with direction from the SEO Manager.
What does the day to day look like?
You will be
- Conducting content reviews and providing feedback to the Content team to ensure all website copy is optimised
- Surfacing SEO opportunities and communicating the impact of these to the brand Editor to assist with strategic planning
- Conducting Technical SEO audits to ensure best SEO practice is applied to the website
- Coordinating cross-functionally and consulting on SEO best practice to all teams within the Publishing department
- Communicating key information to relevant stakeholders and the wider team
- Testing, researching and developing new SEO initiatives
- Delivering data analysis to provide insights that drive actionable outcomes
- Delivering off-site link building and outreach activities
- Facilitating delivery of SEO training modules to junior members within the Publishing department
You will be an SEO expert and will thrive in an autonomous environment. You will be inquisitive and have ran SEO experiments or large scale projects before. As a proven problem solver, you will use data to make informed decisions, always looking to optimise further. You will be passionate about providing an exceptional user experience.
What we offer you:
- Ample opportunity for progression and development.
- We take learning seriously here at MVF - you’ll receive a yearly £,1000 training budget, unlimited book allowance and have access to our company library. You perform best when you’re at your best! To aid this we have morning pilates classes, at lunchtime we have PT, boxing, frisbee, gymnastics, basketball and badminton classes, and after-work we have an abundance of yoga.
- Start your day off right with our plethora of breakfast choices including 9 different types of milk, chia seeds, fresh fruit, coconut yoghurt, sourdough bread and lots of cereal!
- Keep topped up throughout the day with fresh fruit and nuts.
- We’re a sociable bunch and have a social committee that arranges quarterly socials - think adult ball pits and 90s themed parties.