This role will give you the opportunity to really shape how our Marketing team works, and build a team according to your vision. At MVF, there are no rules, and few restrictions in how to achieve your team's goals. You can introduce new techniques, new channels - basically help us to revolutionise our B2B Marketing efforts - does that sound like the right kind of challenge for you?
This Marketing Manager role sits right at the heart of MVF's marketing operation, and gives you a great opportunity to lead marketing activity and deliver results within the marketing team. Of primary concern will be the conceiving, launching and managing of international marketing campaigns designed to attract top tier clients to MVF.
This is a hands-on role, suited to someone eager to manage a team and deliver their vision for how world-class B2B marketing should be done. Devising marketing campaigns, managing a growing team and ensuring all activity is closely aligned to revenue growth will all be central, day-to-day focuses.
Success in this role requires that as the Marketing Manager, you will be able to balance a commitment to innovative class-leading marketing activity with tangible revenue-focused business impact. You will have a fantastic understanding of the specific demands of B2B marketing, and be able to lean on your ABM, content and campaign activity experiences. You will also have a commercially-focused mindset. We’re looking for someone that knows how marketing can help grow a business.
MVF is a global customer generation business, supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 100 countries.
In 2013, MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech/media company in the UK, and we’ve been winning awards ever since; whether for growth, for excellence in marketing, or for innovation in other fields. At present, MVF is made up of 450+ amazing people in the UK and USA, and we’ll soon be launching our third office, this time in the APAC region.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams. We want you to help us get there!
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and that is why we were awarded the number 1 place to work in London in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2018, and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring all of our teams are driving to be world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
- Drives to be World Class
- Works Smart and Delivers Fast
- Loves Innovation
- Helps Others Succeed
- Earns Trust
- Inspires Positivity
The Marketing team
The Marketing team is unique at MVF. While all other marketing teams in the business conduct marketing activities on behalf of clients brands, our role is to find the new clients that are going to fuel the next chapter of MVF’s growth.
We place innovation, personalisation, data insight and quality content at the heart of our operations. We’re looking to hire a dynamic future leader, and we’re eager to see where you’ll take us in the coming years.
- Devise, launch and manage revenue-generating marketing campaigns
- Ensuring the trade marketing team hits team targets including clients on-boarded and revenue goals
- Mapping the very best prospects for MVF and knowing these opportunities inside-out
- BAU decision making, ensuring activity is organised and all time well-managed
- Collaboration with other departments (sales, tech and creative, for example) to agree focuses for the team, and to create and launch marketing campaigns
- Management of direct reports, including objective setting and career development responsibilities
- Representing and furthering the interests of the department at a company-wide level
- Deputising for the head of department
- Collaborating with the head of trade marketing and other senior stakeholders to maximise trade marketing’s contribution to the wider business
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Ability to balance effective marketing, business results and revenue success
- Account-based marketing experience
- Content marketing experience
- Commercial mindset
- Ideas and solutions focus
- Demonstrates high emotional intelligence in dealings with team members and other stakeholders
- Proven ability as an outstanding marketing professional
- Experience of conceiving, launching and managing world-class B2B marketing campaigns