MVF is one of the UK’s leading marketing technology companies. In 2013, MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech company in the UK, and we’re currently ranked as the top company to work for in London on the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For list. We now employ around 500 staff in the UK/USA and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
Content Discovery Networks is the fastest growing team at MVF. Our ads are seen by over 2 billion people a month, and our CDN team are the market leaders in the UK. The key to this success is our combination of data analysis and creativity - if you love number crunching but also have a creative flair, CDN is the place for you.
The Role & Responsibilities
You will be managing CDN campaigns on a variety of platforms including Taboola and Outbrain, using key metrics to optimise and troubleshoot performance on a daily basis. As a Senior Executive you will be making commercial recommendations and reporting back to stakeholders on high value campaigns. You should also be comfortable telling stories with data to people across the business.
Within CDN you will be expected to support and train less experienced members of the team. You will have the opportunity to lead a small team on quarterly, high-impact projects. Additionally, you will be expected to bring some creative flair to the team, writing new article content and ads.
You’re encouraged to test freely and come up with the next ‘best thing’. You will be joining a team at the forefront of digital marketing and have the opportunity to shape the future of CDN at MVF.
Required Skills & Attitude:
- Experience running paid digital marketing campaigns
- Evidence of strong analytical & numerical skills
- Interest in commercials behind the marketing
- Comfortable producing marketing content to deadlines
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving
- Drives to be world class
Bonus skills (desirable but not essential):
- Photo editing
- Coding (HTML, CSS, Java Script)
- Scripting (Google Sheets + Excel)
- Foreign Languages
What Success Looks Like:
- Your campaigns are optimised, consistently hitting or exceeding targets and in line with our team’s best practices
- You’re doing consistent testing to find new and exciting ways to improve campaign performance - this is crucial in such a fast moving industry
- Campaign issues are quickly understood and resolved, and any negative impact is communicated honestly to the wider team
- Positive strategies and untapped opportunities are recognised and communicated to the wider team
- Honest feedback about campaign performance is provided, and relationships with key team members are strong and built on trust
- Personal development is made a priority, on an individual basis and as a member of the team, through smart working practice, regular innovation and rising to the challenges you face day-to-day
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, which is why we were voted the top place to work in London for the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2018, and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring all of our teams are driving to be world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
- Drives to be World Class
- Works Smart & Delivers Fast
- Loves Innovation
- Helps Others Succeed
- Earns Trust
- Inspires Positivity