MVF is one of the UK’s leading marketing technology companies. In 2013, MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track, and we’re currently ranked as the top company to work for in London on the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For list. We now employ around 400 staff in the UK/USA and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
Content Discovery Networks is one of the fastest growing channels at MVF. Our ads are seen by over 2 billion people a month, and our CDN team are the market leaders in the UK.
The Role & Responsibilities
You will be managing CDN campaigns on a variety of platforms including Taboola and Outbrain, using key metrics to optimise and troubleshoot performance on a daily basis. As a Senior Executive you will be making commercial recommendations and reporting back to stakeholders on high value campaigns.
You’re encouraged to test freely and come up with the next ‘best thing’. You will be joining a team at the forefront of digital marketing
Required Skills & Attitude:
- Experience running paid digital marketing campaigns
- Evidence of strong analytical & numerical skills
- Interest in commercials behind the marketing
- Comfortable producing marketing content to deadlines
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving
- Drives to be world class
Bonus skills (desirable but not essential):
- Photo editing
- Coding (HTML, CSS, Java Script)
- Scripting (Google Sheets + Excel)
- Foreign Languages
What Success Looks Like:
- Your campaigns are optimised, consistently hitting or exceeding targets and in line with our team’s best practices
- You’re doing consistent testing to find new and exciting ways to improve campaign performance - this is crucial in such a fast moving industry
- Campaign issues are quickly understood and resolved, and any negative impact is communicated honestly to the wider team
- Positive strategies and untapped opportunities are recognised and communicated to the wider team
- £1k training budget per year
- Massive variety of clubs including lunchtime football, free yoga, ultimate frisby, book club, plus many more
- Office Dogs!
- Free Breakfast
What are you waiting for? Keen to start your next adventure apply below!