MVF is one of the world’s leading customer generation companies.
Since winning the 2013 Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing UK tech company (with 3-year average annual growth of 278%), the company has grown 7-fold in size again. We now employ over 450 people in the UK and USA, and run marketing activities in more than 100 countries.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams.
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and that is why we were voted in the top 2 places to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2018, and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring all of our teams are driving to be world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
- Drives to be World Class
- Works Smart and Delivers Fast
- Loves Innovation
- Shows The Way
- Earns Trust
- Inspires Positivity
The key to the Performance Marketing Manager’s team success is persistence - if you’re a creative and analytical mind with the grit to figure out what makes these emerging paid media channels work through countless original iterations, this is the right team for you. Performance Marketing Manager team grows the latest and most exciting digital channels into MVF’s media mix, currently Twitter, Linkedin, Snapchat and Pinterest. We aim to be an early adopter, testing old and new ideas to identify how to appeal to the audiences of these uncharted digital channels to generate high quality leads for our clients. We’ve profitably grown spend by 400% in the past 2 years and are a market leader in using all four channels for performance marketing in the UK.
Our vision to set the standard in acquiring quality customers at scale through continuous biddable marketing innovation and excellence. The role of the Biddable Marketing Specialist will be pivotal in helping us achieve our vision.
This role encompasses elements of consultancy, high level campaign management and project management in a performance marketing context. It is reserved strictly for people with deep domain knowledge of at least one Biddable channel, and with broad understanding of several. These individuals are equipped with an array of digital marketing tools, techniques and strategies, who will be expected to troubleshoot complex problems beyond the understanding of most Senior Execs. They will be expected to lead high level projects with multiple stakeholders in areas including (but not limited to) marketing innovation, best practice, martech and data utilisation. They will possess extremely strong campaign management skills and will be capable of delivering in the most complex and challenging of circumstances. These individuals are tasked with ensuring we are operating at the cutting edge of world class performance marketing.
- Lead and contribute to longer term projects across wider Biddable team
- Key Campaign Management (This could include managing and exceeding targets for important/complex high Gross Profit contributing campaigns or potentially improving the performance of under performing high potential campaigns)
- Sustain / improve performance goals (ROI vs CPA) of marketing campaigns through effective strategies (inc. bidding and targeting) in line with Best Practices
- In charge of scaling a specific channel
- Identify and deliver high-impact campaign opportunities
- Launches/advises on key new verticals and brand new business models
- Acts as a Platform consultant
- Communicate/agree campaign priorities with Marketing Operations
- Creating new initiatives
- Training new starters and Execs
- Leads training sessions on platform
- Delivering training workshops
- Creating and sharing content for MVF’s learning management system (Degreed)
- Process automation
- Drives and encourages new creative processes and ideas within team
- Leads all testing on the platform/channel
- Maintaining external relationships
- Contributes to the values assessment and salary review processes.
- Seeks and provides ongoing feedback to team members.
- Creating and uploading adverts
- Make creatives
- Create images, videos and headlines
- Producing articles which drives volume to our landing pages
Our ideal MVFer:
- Persuasive Copywriting - produces copy suitable for external audiences with little amendment
- Analytical - data analysis and numerical reasoning
- Responsive - contribute quickly, to a high standard in a way which creates value for MVF
- Creative design - create visuals, video, design (photoshop etc) content
- Innovative - generate new concepts, ideas and solve problems.
- Organised - manage your own time (and if needed other’s time) effectively
- Commercially aware - strong awareness of relevant business concepts, market places, clients and marketing's role with wider MVF commercial function
- Collaborative - understand how the biddable team operates and works well in a team and matrix environment
- Communication - convey understandable messages in written and verbal format
- Critical thinking - able to objectively analyse and evaluate an issue in order to form a judgement or recommendation
- Inputs to channel strategy - Input to wider marketing tactics and tools along with the direction of the channel
- Knowledge sharing - develops own knowledge and routinely disseminates that knowledge to others
- Training - contributes to and delivers technical training in areas of specialism
- Account Management - manages relationships with external partner organisations
- Working knowledge of team platform(s)
Specialist Skills and Knowledge
- Channel Strategy
- Opportunity analysis
- Beta testing
- Brings knowledge of industry practices outside of MVF
- Project Management
- Consultative business partner
- Workflow Process Development - new vertical development, auditing subcats, rollouts (internationalisation)
- Deep technical knowledge
What Success Looks Like:
- Operates in line with our values.
- Consistently meets KPIs.
- Campaigns consistently meet or exceed their GP target.
- Suggests and owns side projects inline with team and commercial strategy.
- Is well known internally as an approachable source of expertise.