MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers. We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
The Conversions Team are a 13-strong team of conversion rate optimisation experts. The team own the performance of 600+ landing pages and over 20 publishing assets consisting of tens of thousands of monetizable pages that we operate. Together, these generate over 9m leads each year.
Conversion rate is a hugely important profit lever for us, and we are looking to invest significantly to build out the people and technology capability in this important area.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced optimisation specialist to work across several of our key brands to deliver significant revenue growth through a comprehensive and systematic application of a robust CRO methodology.
Working collaboratively with colleagues from UX, Data, Tech, Marketing and Commercial teams, you’ll have full ownership and accountability for:
- Shaping and delivering the CRO roadmaps for some of our key brands
- Project managing the end-to-end CRO workflow
- Defining local business objectives, agreeing KPIs and hitting stretch targets
- Conducting user-centred research to uncover key conversion barriers along the whole marketing funnel
- Developing well-formed, evidence-driven problem statements and hypotheses
- Implementing bold experiments aimed at driving step changes in RPV
- Communicating test results and user insights to local stakeholders and the wider CRO team
- Mentoring, supporting and training junior team members and new hires
- Contributing to the MVF knowledge base of online best practice
As well as outstanding CRO skills, you’ll be a strong project manager with impeccable communications and the confidence and credibility to influence demanding stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
What Success Looks Like:
- Clear recommendations from research: Analytical skills and critical thinking are used to identify, prioritise and communicate conversion barriers
- Collaborative approach to solving conversion issues: Key colleagues are consulted at all stages of the CRO process, with particular focus on effective ideation and design sessions
- Comprehensive pipeline of bold ideas: A substantial pipeline of bold ideas ensures coverage targets are hit or exceeded, increasing chances of delivering step-change improvements in RPV
- Delivery of robust experiments at high velocity: Experiments are designed, executed and interpreted using robust statistical practices
- Communication is consistently effective: Strong relationships with key stakeholders established and built on trust; clear feedback about experiment performance and pipeline status is given regularly
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Is commercially aware and can identify big opportunities and potential threats
- Has excellent logic and problem solving ability
- Is ambitious and likes to be challenged
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively and concisely
- Has a positive attitude and demonstrates tenacity in the face of obstacles
- Is able to make bold decisions and persuade stakeholders
- Inspires, mentors and supports colleagues in the CRO team and other areas of the business
- Has 3+ years experience of optimizing marketing campaigns
- Is experienced in the ideation, development, set up and running of a/b tests
- Has knowledge across a range of CRO research and testing tools (Google Analytics, VWO, HotJar, Optimizely, Optimize, Adobe Target, etc.)
- Is comfortable with technical data analysis
- Understands the mechanics of user interfaces, best practices, use of colour and branding to maximise engagement & conversion
- Is methodical in their approach and will aid in refining and optimising our process and documentation for maximum efficiency, accuracy and velocity
- Can demonstrate a deep empathy for web users, understanding the visitor psyche, motivations, what drives people, blocks them and makes them tick
- Has experience managing CRO pipelines for multiple clients/businesses at the same time
What we’re offering YOU:
- You will be put on a growth trajectory from day one - it’s only right we promote the growth of our people as well as our clients!
- To supplement this, you’ll have £1000 per year to spend on your professional development - Courses, Conferences or anything to take you to the next level
- Work on innovative projects with smart like-minded people, who are keen to share their knowledge and improve on a daily basis
- Free Health & Wellbeing clubs that include Yoga, Football, Ultimate Frisbee, Chess, Personal Training - we literally have a wall dedicated to these so you can keep track (there’s plenty more space on there if you want to start your own as well)
- Free healthy breakfast that includes a selection of Fruit, Cereals, Tea & Coffee (obviously, we’re a Tech company, right?)
- Amazing workplace facilities - Showers, bike racks, break-out areas, roof-top balcony with an amazing view of London and a lot more
- Be part of our award-winning company - You’ll notice all of our trophies as soon as you walk in!
Want to know more?
To find out a bit more about this role and what it’s like to work at MVF (spoiler alert: it’s great) please apply now!