What you'll be doing:
As an SEO Campaign Specialist, you will be responsible for creating and executing the SEO campaigns strategy that delivers the brand goals. You will work closely with the brand Editor and Deputy Editor to present and validate SEO campaigns that aim at acquiring links from identified link targets and build the brand authority. You will coordinate and deliver SEO campaigns from end to end working with stakeholders across the business.
- You will either be part of expertmarket.co.uk; our award winning B2B brands
- Or you will be part of everydayhearing.com ; our newly acquisitioned brand
- Award-winning Campaigns on the Gender Pay Gap on expertmarket.co.uk
- 1.5 million views in June 2019 alone
Some interesting Campaigns previously run:
- You will be an SEO expert, having worked in a similar role previously in either an agency or in-house.
- You will have the skills and experience to create campaign strategy and will have examples of when you have delivered tangible results in the past.
- You will get great exposure across the business along with interacting with key stakeholders across the business.
About the team:
The Publishing team is the heart of MVF who are responsible for all of MVF’s websites , based in Camden Town and are tasked with making sure they are all operating at a world class standard in terms of quality and performance. The department consists of:
- Vertical brand hubs – Set the strategy for our brands and are responsible for ensuring they achieve commercial targets
- The Content team - responsible for the production of all of our content and assuring it is of the highest quality. on all of our sites and ensuring they meet their organic traffic and revenue targets
- The SEO team - responsible for setting on-site and off-site SEO strategy for our sites, for implementing technical SEO best practice and securing high value links and coverage for our websites.
The SEO Campaign Specialist unsurprisingly sits within the SEO team!
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and ample opportunity for progression and development.
- We take learning seriously here at MVF - you’ll receive a yearly £,1000 training budget, unlimited book allowance and have access to our company library. You perform best when you’re at your best! To aid this we have morning pilates classes, at lunchtime we have PT, boxing, frisbee, gymnastics, basketball and badminton classes, and after-work we have an abundance of yoga.
- Start your day off right with our plethora of breakfast choices including 9 different types of milk, chia seeds, fresh fruit, coconut yoghurt, sourdough bread and lots of cereal!
- Keep topped up throughout the day with fresh fruit and nuts.
- We’re a sociable bunch and have a social committee that arranges quarterly socials - think adult ball pits and 90s themed parties.
MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers (in a nutshell, customer generation). We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.