- Do you find yourself thinking of how you could creatively transform the onboarding experience or information architecture of websites/apps/products you use?
- Do you consider creating user-centred contents for landing pages/ email or ad networks as an essential part of a product design process?
- Are you confident in presenting and articulating your content decisions to stakeholders, using relevant KPIs to measure and report on your success?
If so, MVF’s Experience Team might be just for you! We are searching for an innovative UX Writer, with a proven track record of producing compelling content experience for users across multiple products/brands.
You’ll be part of a tight-knit, cross-functional team of UX Leaders, Conversion Specialists and Business Owners.
So, if you have a well established UX writing process with measured outcomes, articulating your success and failure stories and the lessons learned from those work, send us your portfolio for review.
About Our UX Team
We’re assembling a team of world-class UX practitioners who are a bridge between business objectives and user goals. At MVF, we set high standards and creating a delightful user experience is business as usual.
We are on a personalisation journey, keeping our services relevant to our users at different stages of the buying funnel. We are constantly pushing the boundaries to understand our users better by improving our research techniques, our technical capabilities and design leadership.
We are now looking to diversify the skillset of our UX team with the addition of a UX driven wordsmith. UX Writer / Content Strategist / Content Designer / Technical Designer... Whatever you call it, we’re happy for you to choose your title. If you can transform user insights into test ready copies, we’d love for you to join our team.
- Use storytelling techniques to assist user needs. Be an advocate for users while understanding product and business goals.
- Take accountability for content decisions and articulate these clearly to stakeholders.
- Think bigger than sentences, aligning content strategy with products and business visions to push the product innovation.
- Lead user research initiatives, adding value to the business by using the insights to create sticky UX copies.
- Generate and edits web-ready content to the brand required standards for voice, style & tone.
- Work with Design, Brand, Marketing and CRO teams to create content strategy, tone of voice documents and a continuously evolving, robust content writing process.
- Ensure consistent tone of voice across channels and touchpoints. Work with our Legal Team on projects like cookie banner copies to ensure we are compliant with regulations.
- Provide data-informed insights into what content strategies work with different target audiences (and why).
- Build a UX writing framework and continuously evolve the process to come up with test ready copies.
- Outstanding English grammar skills that’s balanced with a knowledge of how people actually talk.
- Proven experience using data analysis and user research to drive content decisions with laser-focused attention to detail.
- Able to critique the UI design and user flows.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team.
- Familiarity with Agile software development environment.
- Experience with multivariate testing processes.
- Comfortable using design tools such as XD/Sketch/Figma.
What we offer:
- Individual training budget to spend on your professional development
- 1 day per week work-from-home policy
- 10% time to work on personal projects you feel might benefit MVF most
- Unlimited book allowance
- Your choice of hardware
- Huge range of sports and culture clubs
- Free healthy breakfast!
MVF is a global customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 120 countries. In 2013, MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech company in the UK, and this year was also named the business with the 50th fastest growing profits in the UK.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams. We want you to help get us there!
Company culture is very important to us, and that is why we were placed as the Number 1 place to work in London in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2018, and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. People join us to change the industry, work with world class talent, develop their careers and become part of our remarkable culture.
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and what led us to be placed as Number 1 company to work for in London in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2018 (No. 2 in the UK), and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work.
As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring all of our teams are driving to be a world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
- Drive to be World Class
- Work Smart and Deliver Fast
- Love Innovation
- Help Others Succeed
- Earn Trust
- Inspire Positivity
If you have a true passion for UX and are driven to learn, develop and become world class through innovative, data savvy decisions, then please apply.