We are looking for a talented designer with a passion for user-centric design. Working closely with other designers, developers and stakeholders, you will be responsible for creating responsive on-brand user interfaces through research, data, a strong process and a good understanding of design principles and feedback.
You should be comfortable conceptualising ideas, turning these into wireframes and then functional high-end designs.
- Experience in UX research and user-testing
- Enjoys facilitating workshops and getting stakeholder buy-ins
- Develop clickable prototypes that demonstrate how sites would function
- Aptitude for mobile first approach and designs with performance in mind
- Articulate design decisions to peers, developers and product managers
- Recognises KPIs and owns the design process until success is achieved
- Able to create pixel perfect UI mockups using the design system and brand guidelines developed by the in house design and branding team
- Present designs and key deliverables to peers and other stakeholders
- Experience with analytics packages such as Google Analytics and Hotjar
- Confident using modern design applications prototyping tools such as Axure RP, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite or similar tools
Nice to have
- Experience with content management platforms such as Wordpress
- Knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) and A/B Testing
- Understanding of conversion funnels and web form best practice
- A portfolio to demonstrate your process and design skills
- A good understanding of the content based products.
Our interview process allows us to get to know you better, both professionally and technically. It’ll also provide you with an opportunity to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do.
- Preliminary chat with our Talent Team
- Phone Screening by Senior Designer
- A face-to-face interview where you will present your work and possibly do a design challenge, attended by the hiring manager and Head of Design
What we can offer:
- Individual training budget to spend on your professional development e.g Conferences and courses
- 1 day per week work from home policy
- 10% time to work on personal projects you feel might benefit MVF most
- Unlimited book allowance
- Your choice of hardware
- Sports and culture clubs that include Yoga, Table tennis, Movie, Badminton, Football, Board games, Personal Trainer sessions and more
- Free healthy breakfast that includes a selection of Fruit, Cereals, Tea & Coffees
MVF is a global customer generation business, supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 100 countries. In 2013, MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech/media company in the UK, and we’ve been winning awards ever since; whether for growth, for excellence in marketing, or for innovation in other fields. At present, MVF is made up of 450+ amazing people in the UK and USA, and we’ll soon be launching our third office, this time in the APAC region.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams. We want you to help us get there!
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and so we’re very proud to have been judged in the top 2 places to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List 2018, and we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better environment for all our people.
As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring everyone at MVF can be at the top of their game; constantly developing, innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them:
- Drive to be world class
- Work smart & deliver fast
- Love innovation
- Help others succeed
- Earn trust
- Inspire positivity
If you have a true passion for UX and are driven to learn, develop and become world class through innovative, data savvy decisions, then please apply.