MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers (in a nutshell, customer generation). We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
What will you be doing?
You’ll be given an area of expertise to ‘own’ (this may be a geographical location or product category) and will be responsible for setting and executing the strategy, whilst finding new ways to grow. We believe in setting up our MVFers for success and facilitating autonomy - this means we’ll equip you with all the skills needed not only to be phenomenal at your job but help you get to that next level; whether that’s an upward or lateral move. Our training consists of a Marketing Operations academy, structured mentor programme and a week-long company onboarding programme.
We’re looking to hire the next future leaders of MVF which means no micromanagement and no being told what to do. You’ll use data to lead the way, suggest improvements and together we’ll achieve our target of being valued at $1 billion.
That means you will
- You’ll be developing digital marketing plans for the wider business based on client orders.
- You’ll build quarterly strategies that promote the growth of your geographical area and report against this.
- You’ll be working on exciting long-term Roadmap projects that will accelerate the Marketing Operations team to the next level.
- You’ll be using your top-notch data analysis skills to identify trends and spot opportunities - you’ll be sharing this with the wider team and implementing an action plan.
- You’ll be the key point of contact for all marketing operations for the area you look after.
- You will have a very good understanding of all online marketing channels used in the company.
- You will be able to understand the demographic that works best for the client based on their services and work with marketing to attract them.
- Create reports and presentations on how your strategic marketing plan performs against objectives and reflect on performance so far.
You’ll love this role if
- You love using numbers to identify trends, spot opportunities and build an action plan off the back of this.
- You’re happy to work collaboratively across a number of different teams and love achieving results together.
- You have a commercial flair - you understand the importance of business and can see how your role fits into our wider company goals.
- You’re a problem solver, relish challenges and enjoy seeing projects through to see the results.
- You love being given responsibility and relish working autonomously
What we will offer you:
- Competitive salary and ample opportunity for progression and development.
- We take learning seriously here at MVF - you’ll receive a yearly £1,000 training budget, unlimited book allowance and have access to our company library.
- You perform best when you’re at your best! To aid this we have morning pilates classes, at lunchtime we have PT, boxing, frisbee, gymnastics, basketball and badminton classes, and after-work we have an abundance of yoga.
- Start your day off right with our plethora of breakfast choices including 9 different types of milk, chia seeds, fresh fruit, coconut yoghurt, sourdough bread and lots of cereal!
- Keep topped up throughout the day with fresh fruit and nuts.
- We’re a sociable bunch and have a social committee that arranges quarterly socials - think adult ball pits and 90s themed parties.
Learn what it’s like to work in the Marketing Operations team here: