MVF is one of the UK’s leading customer generation companies. We are a rapidly growing business – we topped the Sunday Times Tech Track, and since then grew 278% per annum before tripling in size again. We now employ over 350 staff in the UK and USA, and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams.
Company culture is very important to us, and that is why we were voted in the top 4 places to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2016, and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring all of our teams are driving to be world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
The business development team work with fast-growing businesses in both the B2B and B2C sectors.
We operate in over 120 countries and help over 1,000 clients expand into new markets and territories every month. Because our service has such transparent ROI, we work closely with our partners to build them a scalable a profitable channel of new business. Our business development managers work with clients to help them improve close rates and support their teams to make sure they get the most from our leads.
The first three months will be focused on building the foundations required in order to understand how New Verticals are launched and what makes a good vertical for MVF. You will work with-in a sub-team and have a list of potential new vertical to launch. You will be required to quickly discover and understand new industries and understand whether these companies would be a good fit for MVF.
‘People joining this department have the opportunity to really shape the future of MVF and will enjoy an uncapped commission structure for delivering exceptional results’
- Researching and understanding new verticals and business sectors
- Researching and building a pipeline of multinational clients
- Focussing solely on new business and the launch of new verticals
- Developing new business via the phone, email, networking and face to face
- Understanding what makes for a good vertical
- Building close relationships with our technology and digital marketing teams
What Success Looks Like:
- Launching successful new verticals
- Identifying fantastic, high growth potential prospects and developing a high value pipeline
- Achieving and exceeding launch targets
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Previous sales experience with a proven track record in sales
- Commercially Intelligent
What we offer you
- Competitive Salary
- £1000 Training Budget per annum
- Unlimited Book Allowance- great for reading up on affiliate developments, marketing and training or development
- Charity Days- Castlehaven is our charity partner and there are lots of ways you can help, from singing carols at Christmas to participating in MVF’s Bake Off. You can also volunteer at other charities so happy fundraising!
- Free food and fruit throughout the day- there are 5 types of milk, yogurt, bread, eggs and seasonal fruit which you can help yourself to throughout the day!
- Relaxed, informal culture - no dress code
- A variety of sports clubs- all for free. For those who are competitive you can play football, ultimate frisbee and basketball just to name a few. There is also yoga with great sunset views across London.
- For those less energetic, there are also gaming and book clubs. For those who are musical, you can also join the choir.
- Although we have great transport links to Kentish Town and Kentish Town West, we also offer a cycle to work scheme
- Family First culture, where you are able to achieve a genuine work/ life balance. We also host events for families including a great children’s christmas party.
- Regular social activities, including new starter drinks, regular Lunch Sessions where you will get to listen to an inspirational talk with free food, free lunch on the day of our monthly company meeting and regular team nights out.
- Trips to Ibiza for all staff on achieving annual targets