MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers. We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
So what does the Conversion Rate Optimisation team do?
Our websites are visited millions of times every month and our task is to make sure that we convert as many of those visits into actual customers as possible. The tests we run can affect millions of pounds in revenue every month for MVF. You will play a major role in MVF achieving our $1 billion valuation!
We use qualitative and quantitative data analysis techniques to identify problems, blockers and conversion issues - leading to the creation of hypotheses for solutions. We then run A/B experiments to prove these hypotheses true or false, often generating significant improvements in revenue for the business.
The role you’ll be doing:
You'll be directly responsible for a large number of websites, forms and pages. We believe in autonomy; armed with your data skills, you’ll be setting the strategy, spotting trends and pushing the agenda - along with plenty of support from the rest of the amazing CRO team.
The CRO role is like none other at MVF - you’ll be right in the middle of what’s happening day to day and have an exposure to a plethora of teams across the business.
- You’ll be using your data skills to help turn more site visitors into sales
- Working out what influences people’s online decision making and testing your ideas off the back of this
- Using your creative skills to test new and engaging Website Content, Design and Creatives
- You’ll be sharing your wins and losses with the CRO team and wider business to help generate lots of new ideas.
Whilst there’s no “one-size fits all” checklist for this position (everyone in the CRO team brings different strengths to the table), we have identified a few things that work really well:
- You love using data, statistics and numbers to spot trends and help solve problems.
- Experience within conversion rate optimisation
- You’re naturally inquisitive and want to understand not only how things work, but how you can make them better.
- Record of increasing site visitors
What we’re offering YOU:
- You will be put on a growth trajectory from day one - it’s only right we promote the growth of our people as well as our clients!
- To supplement this, you’ll have £1000 per year to spend on your professional development - Courses, Conferences or anything to take you to the next level
- Work on innovative projects with smart like-minded people, who are keen to share their knowledge and improve on a daily basis
- Free Health & Wellbeing clubs that include Yoga, Football, Ultimate Frisbee, Chess, Personal Training - we literally have a wall dedicated to these so you can keep track (there’s plenty more space on there if you want to start your own as well)
- Free healthy breakfast that includes a selection of Fruit, Cereals, Tea & Coffee (obviously, we’re a Tech company, right?)
- Amazing workplace facilities - Showers, bike racks, break-out areas, roof-top balcony with an amazing view of London and a lot more
- Be part of our award-winning company - You’ll notice all of our trophies as soon as you walk in!
Want to know more?
To find out a bit more about this role and what it’s like to work at MVF (spoiler alert: it’s great) please apply now!