We are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Executive to join our Contact Centre team as we have experienced unprecedented growth having hired over 80 people since the beginning of the year. Our QA function is key to the performance of these teams and commercial outcomes by ensuring that our clients are receiving sales ready leads- as we work on a pay per lead model, it’s pretty important that we get this right!
About the role:
The Contact Centre is responsible for making sure our partners are getting highly relevant prospects and that potential customers get matched with companies that fit their needs. On average we talk to approximately 2,000 potential customers every day which totals over 300,000 customer leads for our partners per year.
As a Quality Assurance Executive
- You will be responsible for monitoring the quality of our Contact Centre qualification processes ensuring our clients receive sales ready leads
- You will analyse and report on data to alert stakeholders to issues surrounding refund rates and customer challenges as well as Contact Centre quality performance
- You will constantly review and improve our processes and systems to meet SLA and commercial targets
- You will build strong relationships across the business focused on feedback and coaching
- You will be solutions focused determining methods of correction necessary to achieve and sustain desired results
The role of Quality Assurance Executive could be a great fit for you, if
- You have previously worked in a customer service, quality assurance, investigation or analysis role
- You can clearly present findings and recommendations to internal stakeholders and external customers
- You have demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, with an ability to think strategically
- You have the ability to time manage and prioritise a high volume of calls, allowing for flexibility
What’s in it for you?
- MVF truly believes in growth for its MVFers! We hold growth conversations where we discuss your future plans and work with you to create a plan to help you get there. We also have our yearly learning festival MVF Fest!
- To supplement this, you’ll have £1000 per year to spend on your professional development - courses, conferences or whatever takes your fancy to take you to the next level
- Work on innovative projects with smart like-minded people, who are keen to share their knowledge and improve on a daily basis
- A plethora of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates football, ultimate frisbee, book club, boxing, personal training, spinning, dine & draw - we literally have a wall dedicated to these so you can keep track (there’s plenty more space on there if you want to start your own as well)
- Free healthy breakfast that includes a selection of fruit, cereals, tea & coffee (obviously, we’re a Tech company, right?)
- Amazing workplace facilities - Showers, bike racks, break-out areas,
- Be part of our award-winning company - You’ll notice all of our trophies as soon as you walk in!