We are a global customer generation business:
We supply some of the world’s leading global brands with high volumes of new customers. We’re on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams - and we want you to join us!
We believe that people are our greatest strength, and are lucky enough to have a world-class team of 450+ MVFers building our remarkable culture and driving growth for our clients, primarily in the UK and US - and we’ll soon be launching our third office, this time in the APAC region.
We believe in working smarter, not harder. People join us to develop their careers, work with top talent - and transform the industry. We’ve grown rapidly and consistently over the last ten years, topping the Sunday Times Tech Track in 2013. We weren’t happy with 6th place in the Sunday Times Best Companies 2017 - so we made 2nd place in the Sunday Times Best Companies 2018!
Our Technology team delivers our industry-leading platforms across every aspect of the business - content publishing, customer acquisition, marketing automation, global-scale CRM, and analytics across petabytes of data. We work with every other department to add massive value for all our customers - and we’re constantly looking for talented people to join us.
In the next 12 months you will:
- Contribute towards our company success by implementing highly performant user interfaces in React
- Learn from other engineers to deliver highly-performant code and solve in-depth technical challenges
- Use test automation and agile practices to deliver features continuously to production
- Have the opportunity to work across any and all of our platforms - we positively encourage our people to move teams and try new things
You should apply if:
- You have experience writing unit tests
- You’re comfortable working with and learning different technologies - currently we are using PHP, Node.js, Typescript, React, Docker, AWS, CircleCI
- You’re passionate about building what’s right for the user
What you will get:
- Individual training budget to spend on your professional development
- 1 day per week work-from-home policy
- 10% time to work on personal projects you feel might benefit MVF most
- Unlimited book allowance
- Your choice of hardware
- Huge range of sports and culture clubs
- Free healthy breakfast!
If in doubt please apply.