The Telemarketing Team has tripled in size in 2019 and with no sign of things slowing down, we are looking for a Telemarketing Team Leader to help us scale into 2020 and beyond! If you are a proven contact centre or sales team leader looking for a new opportunity at the top place to work in London according to the Sunday Times 2018, then please apply!
A bit about the team:
As the Telemarketing Team Leader, you are integral to MVF’s growth by leading one of the fastest growing teams and the most profitable marketing channels in the business!
At MVF we help our clients find customers that they would not be able to find themselves through our own marketing activity. Business owners will register their interest in a product or service on one of our websites and confirm their requirements. Their details are then sent through to our clients who go on to close the sales. Once this process has taken place, we then telemarket the business owner increasing the leads for our clients and revenues for MVF.
A Telemarketing Consultant on your team will build rapport and ask open questions to uncover the business owner’s additional requirements, sell the benefits and ROI and then qualify the lead by confirming all of the details and checking the business owner’s intent to buy. We do not believe in scripting as no two conversations are the same and each of our Telemarketing Consultants has their own individual style.
What will you be doing?
As the Telemarketing Team Leader
- Coaching and training will be a large part of the role- it is your job to ensure that your team has all of the feedback and tools they need to have genuine conversations with business owners
- You will also take the lead on recruitment, inductions and onboarding to give all new starters the best experience when joining the team
- Quality is as important as quantity- as we work on a pay per lead model, so it is crucial that we get this right!
- You will be responsible for your team’s performance against multiple sales metrics, always looking for ways to improve and exceed targets
- Alongside the day to day operations, you will also develop the long-term vision and strategy for the team by feeding into the Contact Centre road map
- You will be able to spot commercial opportunities and will present a business case and get buy in from stakeholders across the business to make it happen!
- You will have experience of working in a Call Centre with a sales focus or will have managed a telemarketing or inside sales team previously
- Throughout your career you will have evidence of strong people, team leadership and management skills
- You will have recruited, onboarded, coached and developed high performing teams who have delivered operational excellence and exceeded revenue targets
- You will have led a team to deliver consistent high volume and high performance without jeopardising quality
- Our MVF values will resonate with you- you will love innovation, inspire positivity and work smart, deliver fast to name a few!
- You will be passionate about helping others succeed by sharing your knowledge, experience and insight with your team and across the business
- You will spot opportunities to drive commercial outcomes and increase gross profit for MVF.
What we offer you:
- We benchmark our salaries at MVF to ensure that they are competitive. This role also attracts a bonus based on the performance of your team- if you team exceed their targets the bonus is £1,000 per month
- Ample opportunity for progression and development- both of our Operations Managers were Team Leader in our Contact Centre and many of our Team Leaders started on the phones themselves
- We take learning seriously here at MVF - you’ll receive a yearly £,1000 training budget, unlimited book allowance and have access to our company library. You perform best when you’re at your best! To aid this we have morning pilates classes, at lunchtime we have PT, boxing, frisbee, gymnastics, basketball and badminton classes, and after-work we have an abundance of yoga.
- Start your day off right with our plethora of breakfast choices including 9 different types of milk, chia seeds, fresh fruit, coconut yoghurt, sourdough bread and lots of cereal!
- Keep topped up throughout the day with fresh fruit and nuts.
- We’re a sociable bunch and have a social committee that arranges quarterly socials - think adult ball pits and 90s themed parties.
Please note this role is Monday to Friday- no weekend working here!