MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers. We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
You will be responsible for the end to end invoicing process for one of the core brands within MVF. This will involve liaising with clients across many markets to ensure we obtain billable figures and in-turn ensure that we raise invoices accurately and in a timely manner.
The Billing Assistant role sits within the Finance Operations team. This team manages both the Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables functions for the business.
- Raise Accurate and Timely invoicing for MR Clients
- Manage Queries on MR invoicing
- Approve and send invoices in a timely manner
- Keep Credit and re-issue log
- Sending Client reminders via email for confirmed billables
- Manage process with AM’s on clients that have not confirmed billables
- Raise normal Weekly and Monthly invoicing for Market Places billing
- Account Reconciliations using Excel
- Other ad hoc Accounting responsibilities
What Success Looks Like:
- Accurate and timely billing
- Timely query resolution
- Internal and external relationship building
What we offer you
- Competitive Salary
- £1000 Training Budget per annum
- Unlimited Book Allowance- great for reading up on affiliate developments, marketing and training or development
- Charity Days- Castlehaven is our charity partner and there are lots of ways you can help, from singing carols at Christmas to participating in MVF’s Bake Off. You can also volunteer at other charities so happy fundraising!
- Free food and fruit throughout the day- there are 5 types of milk, yogurt, bread, eggs and seasonal fruit which you can help yourself to throughout the day!
- Relaxed, informal culture - no dress code
- A variety of sports clubs- all for free. For those who are competitive you can play football, ultimate frisbee and basketball just to name a few. There is also yoga with great sunset views across London.
- For those less energetic, there are also gaming and book clubs. For those who are musical, you can also join the choir.
- Although we have great transport links to Kentish Town and Kentish Town West, we also offer a cycle to work scheme
- Family First culture, where you are able to achieve a genuine work/ life balance. We also host events for families including a great children’s christmas party.
- Regular social activities, including new starter drinks, regular Lunch Sessions where you will get to listen to an inspirational talk with free food, free lunch on the day of our monthly company meeting and regular team nights out.
- Trips to Ibiza for all staff on achieving annual targets
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and that is why we were voted in the top 2 places to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2018, and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring all of our teams are driving to be world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
- Drives to be World Class
- Works Smart and Delivers Fast
- Loves Innovation
- Shows The Way
- Earns Trust
- Inspires Positivity