MVF is one of the world’s leading customer generation companies.
Since winning the 2013 Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing UK tech company (with 3-year average annual growth of 278%), the company has grown 7-fold in size again. We now employ over 450 people in the UK and USA, and run marketing activities in more than 100 countries.
The result of our growth and scale means our annual media spend is over £55M/year and are a Top 30 UK billing client with Google and growing rapidly.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams.
The growth team is the newest team at MVF, serving as an incubator for innovation at MVF. The Growth team’s mission is to accelerate the long term growth of MVF by innovating and scaling new marketing channels, successfully launching more products & verticals and entering into new sectors which transform how businesses find new customers. The team is currently in scale up mode and will have a huge impact on MVF’s future as the business aims to deliver on it’s ambitions to become a European tech unicorn. We are looking for people who want to build something special here at MVF ...
“A builder’s mentality helps us approach big opportunities with conviction that success can come through iteration: invent, launch, reinvent, relaunch, start over, rinse, repeat, again and again…They know the path to success is anything but straight”
The Growth Marketing Specialist is for those who have a passion for digital marketing, a commercial mindset, are comfortable operating as an internal platform consultant and want to be part of a team who scales big transformational opportunities, fast.. The Growth specialists require deep domain knowledge of at least one Biddable channel and with broad understanding of several. These specialists are equipped with a playbook of digital marketing tools, techniques and strategies and who will be expected to troubleshoot complex problems in order to unlock massive value for MVF and our clients. They will possess extremely strong campaign management skills and will be capable of delivering in the most complex and challenging of circumstances. These individuals are driven by wanting to be the best and working as internal marketing entrepreneurs.
- Marketing Channel Expertise -Should have a detailed understanding of strengths and tactics of specialist core marketing platform. This includes current betas and trends and how to troubleshoot.
- Wider Marketing Landscape - Experience/knowledge of other channels or related technical experience with relevant platforms
- Commercially Minded - Think like a digital entrepreneur, showing a commercial mindset, working with the team to deliver massive value.
- Project management and problem solving - Experience in leading projects which delivered outcomes whilst working with members of different teams.
- Campaign Management of brand new verticals which we believe have the potential to transform the business.
- Deliver performance goals (ROI vs CPA) of marketing campaigns through effective strategies (inc. bidding and targeting) in line with Best Practices
- Scale out the campaigns by working with wider growth team to look for new opportunities within the campaign or by launching more platforms
- Innovative new ways to improve campaign performance through the E2E funnel - using client data to improve campaign success.
- Act as an internal consultant for new marketing channel opportunities - from building apps to testing a new channel nobody has heard of!
- Make sure campaigns are prioritise in line with Growth Lead & Line manager
- Delivering training workshops
- Lead by example and share your knowledge with the wider team, evangelising the various platforms and new technologies
- Process automation - As we scale we need to do more and be more efficient.
- Lead from the front with creative and ad testing - push to break new ground and test, test, test.
- Network externally with existing and new marketing technology partners - making sure we’re always aware of changes and trends in the landscape
- Plays a vital role in values assessment and salary review processes.
- Seeks and provides ongoing feedback to team members - in a fast growing scale up team the input from talented senior people is vital in shaping the teams future.
- Creating and uploading adverts, Make creatives, Create images, videos and headlines, Producing articles which drives volume to our landing pages
Our ideal MVFer
Core Skills and Knowledge - all Biddable MVFers
- Persuasive Copywriting - produces copy suitable for external audiences with little amendment
- Be Impact driven
- Desire to learn and build new things
- Analytical - data analysis and numerical reasoning
- Focus and Deliver fast - contribute quickly, to a high standard in a way which creates value for MVF
- Ok with imperfect and working in an evolving landscape
- Creative design - create visuals, video, design (photoshop etc) content
- Innovative - generate new concepts, ideas and solve problems.
- Organised - manage your own time (and if needed other’s time) effectively
- Commercially aware - strong awareness of relevant business concepts, market places, clients and marketing's role with wider MVF commercial function
- Communication - convey understandable messages in written and verbal format
- Critical thinking - able to objectively analyse and evaluate an issue in order to form a judgement or recommendation
- Inputs to channel strategy - Input to wider marketing tactics and tools along with the direction of the channel
- Knowledge sharing - develops own knowledge and routinely disseminates that knowledge to others