MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers. We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
About the Role
As a Telemarketing Consultant you will speak to business owners to understand more about their business and their priorities. Through your consultative approach, you will identify further sales opportunities and cross sell additional products and services.
- Make 150-300 calls per day to people who have previously registered their details with us through our digital marketing channels
- Input the information into our system after each call so it can be shared with our clients who then go on to close the sales themselves
- Take part in daily standups where key information is shared, success is celebrated, plus hints and tips are discussed
- Have weekly 121s with your Team Leader with a focus on your performance, providing you with all the support that you need
To thrive in this role you will be passionate about sales, confident speaking with a variety of business owners and love a role where the opportunities are endless- you can earn great money, progress in a growing team and get to work for the top employer in London, according to the Times Top 100!
You must have
- Worked within a telesales, telemarketing or sales role
- Built rapport over the phone
- Confidence handling objections
- The ability to cross sell multiple products on a single call
What's on Offer
- This is a Monday to Friday role so no weekend working here!
- You will earn a basic salary of £22,000
- Uncapped commission- top earners bring home £2000 commission per month
- Opportunities to progress and develop within Telemarketing or MVF as a whole
- A yearly £1,000 personal training budget to supplement the phenomenal in house training we provide
- Free food throughout the day, including fresh fruit, toast, eggs and cereals
- Free fitness classes from boxing to personal training, football to yoga- we have something for everyone
- Regular team and company socials- think free drinks, lunches and company trips abroad
If you love working with smart, friendly and passionate people, look no further. MVF fosters a culture of learning and innovation where people are the makers of their own future. Apply now for more information.
What will happen next?
Due to the Coronavirus, MVF has been working from home since mid March. During this time the team is supporting current MVFers who are working remotely through these unprecedented times. Once you have applied, you will be in our Talent Pool and we will contact you when we know more about our recruitment timelines. This is not set in stone but I anticipate it would be the end of April/ early May at the absolute earliest.