MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers. We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
A bit about the team:
The YouTube team is one of our newest teams at MVF and provides an exciting opportunity for anyone who loves a challenge. Currently, 8 MVFers across the business produce around 7 YouTube videos a month. These adverts have received over 5 million views - we have ambitious plans to increase this and we’re looking for a YouTube expert to lead from the front.
What will you be doing?
First and foremost you’ll be setting our YouTube marketing strategy, which is an amazing opportunity to really make your mark at MVF, whilst impacting the future of our business. We encourage people to look after their department like it’s their own mini-business, so an entrepreneurial flair wouldn’t go amiss.
You’ll be the go-to-person for all things YouTube and will be liaising with senior stakeholders and the C-Suite on a daily basis. You’re a person that loves learning and will constantly be testing videos to understand what we should do next.
- Plan, implement and own the strategy for YouTube’s growth at MVF.
- Be responsible for the P&L performance of YouTube as a marketing channel.
- Ideating, writing and proofreading new scripts for YouTube video ads.
- Prioritising and commissioning new YouTube video ads through the Video Team; working closely with the Head of Video to produce 10-20 high impact videos each month.
- Working with freelancers to create lower budget videos where there is requirement, managing orders through Fiverr or similar.
- Owning and managing YouTube campaigns; coordinating the account management through dotted lined management of several Execs.
- Ensuring that new videos are tested, learnings collated and these are fed back into the production process.
- Create small iterations to existing videos for further testing
- Be primary point of contact for YouTube in the business, reporting to senior stakeholders on performance, issues etc.
- Managing relationship with Account Managers at Google and other partners.
- You’ll be someone experienced in video production, and you may have even had your own YouTube channel.
- You’re able to lead a project from start to finish and delegate effectively.
- You're a great communicator who’s straight up and honest. You can persuade others and you’re not afraid to challenge when needed.
- You understand the commercial implications of marketing and can translate this to the wider business.
- You’re a marketing unicorn that is comfortable using data to learn and build upon, but is also keen to get the creative juices flowing on a daily basis.
- You have a genuine interest in the wider Digital Marketing world.
If you love working with smart, friendly and passionate people, look no further. MVF fosters a culture of learning and innovation where people are the makers of their own future - no micromanagement here! Check out our Instagram to see what we’ve been up to recently https://www.instagram.com/mvfglobal/