MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers (in a nutshell, customer generation). We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
The Biddable Marketing Team advertises across paid media channels across the web, we have ads across Facebook, Google, Youtube, Taboola, Instagram, Snapchat and many more. Our aim is to create precisely targeted campaigns to engage positively with potential customers. As a member of our team, you’ll need strong analytical skills and a keen eye for picking through data. We have a strong culture of creativity, too; you’ll be able to try out almost any campaign idea you can think of. While you’ll need a good brain for maths, there’s the creative license to try almost anything: everyone here is an entrepreneur.
With almost half a billion impressions a month, you’ve probably seen our ads somewhere around the internet.
Biddable Marketing is comprised of the following sub-teams:
- Paid Search
- Paid Social
- Content Discovery Network (CDN)
- Emerging Paid Media (EPM)
As a Biddable Marketing Executive, you will design, create and manage a number of high-performance ad campaigns. After a month of intensive training in our Biddable Academy, you’ll be trusted with your own campaigns to manage. You’ll need to pinpoint relevant audiences and think about how they might search for, or respond to, a particular product. You’ll use these deductions to create dynamic and engaging adverts, and conduct post-campaign analysis to refine their performance. You will then test all the data and inferences you have made to see what strategies bring the best responses. You’ll gain real-time insights into behavioural patterns across a wide range of markets and languages - one of the most satisfying parts of the role is seeing the impact your decisions have on your campaign performance right before your eyes.
You’ll love this role if:
- You have a passion for digital marketing and want to become an expert in your field.
- You have a strong analytical and numerical ability and love using data to identify trends and spot opportunities.
- You’re happy to work collaboratively across a number of different teams and love achieving results together.
- You’re a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed
- A proactive and independent approach to working life, you love being given responsibility and relish working autonomously
At MVF, we love learning new things. Joining the Biddable team is an opportunity to learn:
- Basic coding skills in HTML and CSS
- How to create award-winning ads
- Editing photos with photoshop
- Project management skills
- ... and whatever else it is that excites you, you’ll receive a yearly £1,000 training budget, unlimited book allowance and have access to our company library.
What happens next?
Due to the epic performance and growth of the business, we have roles available across all of our Biddable Teams! We will be holding an Assessment Day on Tuesday 4th February for a 10th February Start date at our Kentish Town offices. If we believe you could be a good fit for the role we will be in touch to confirm your attendance.
We look forward to meeting you!